Dan Vetrano, Calhan businessman and fair booster, killed in wreck

Full story: The Gazette 7
Calhan's Dan Vetrano, a longtime businessman and volunteer for the El Paso County 4-H Club, died in a traffic wreck early Sunday in Elbert County. Full Story
Crowley County friend

Diamond Bar, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2009
Dan was a very kind and wonderful man. He will be missed by many. My heart goes out to his family. Hold on to the memories. I have many fond ones of him myself. RIP my dear friend. I will miss you always.
inbreds_80808

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 May 26, 2009
why don't people print the truth?
he died because he was driving drunk back to a party he was just brought home(kicked out)from.
The_Sweetness

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2009
I find it funny that someone can go online and bash a man that did SO much for SO many. That person must feel SO big and powerful. bt lest see this person stand before Dan's family and say theses things. But ofcorce this will NEVER hapen because this person is a child, a scared littel chid. I just hope whom ever inbreds_80808 is reads this message and wishes to back up their slander, if so I will beready to hear it!
The_Sweetness

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2009
I for one will always remember Dan as someone who loved to make others happy. his passing came as quite a blow for his family. May they keep his memory and legacey alive.
mjleaver8482

Madison, WI

#5 Oct 7, 2009
The_Sweetness wrote:
I for one will always remember Dan as someone who loved to make others happy. his passing came as quite a blow for his family. May they keep his memory and legacey alive.
Well, I remember his wife waaay back from her days in Wisconsin and she was the sweetest thing. She never would have married someone bad.
Plus she rocked. Hope you're still rockin girl.
packergal

Darlington, WI

#6 Jan 22, 2013
mjleaver8482 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I remember his wife waaay back from her days in Wisconsin and she was the sweetest thing. She never would have married someone bad.
Plus she rocked. Hope you're still rockin girl.
I'm still rocking. Thank you for the kind words, and yes I would not have married and had kids with someone "bad" Who is this?
packergal

Darlington, WI

#7 Jan 22, 2013
inbreds_80808 wrote:
why don't people print the truth?
he died because he was driving drunk back to a party he was just brought home(kicked out)from.
Get your facts stright before you write things that are false. I'm not sure who you are, and I don't really care at this point since the most important thing is his childern and their well being. I could go on and on about all the good Dan had done for his community, the fair grounds, and his family. However I will not waste my time with someone like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concord: Prosecutors decline to file charges in... 11 min gg 6
Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) 8 hr KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 181
Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) 9 hr KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 238
COLD CASES: Frank Goff (Jul '10) Tue eboe2017 2
Moreno Valley: Man on PCP dies after struggling... Tue nikki 1
Danbury funeral home opens in former Dunkin' Do... Nov 24 FuneralDude 1
lungmus, dwayne Nov 23 Not the Same with... 1

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE