Plattsburgh Press-Republican - Obitua...

Plattsburgh Press-Republican - Obituaries

There are 5 comments on the www.legacy.com story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Plattsburgh Press-Republican - Obituaries. In it, www.legacy.com reports that:

Clifford John "C.J." O'Connor, 40, of Putnam Station, passed away suddenly on Tuesday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.legacy.com.

Since: Nov 08

Cobleskill, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
God bless CJ and his family.
CJ will be missed by many.
Raydene

Clifford John O'Connor

PUTNAM STATION, N.Y.— Clifford John "C.J." O'Connor, 40, of Putnam Station, passed away suddenly on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2009.

Born in Ticonderoga, Nov. 28, 1968, he is the son of Nicholas and Diane (Barber) O'Connor of Ticonderoga.

Clifford was a lifelong area resident.He was a heavy-duty truck mechanic and auto mechanic.He was employed by several area businesses including Gallo's, Wicker Ford, Dockside Landing and Tony's Ticonderoga Sports.

Survivors include his parents, Nicholas and Diane (Barber) O'Connor of Ticonderoga; one brother, Nicholas D. O'Connor, and his wife, Randi of New City, N.Y.; one nephew, Joshua O'Connor; and Clifford's fiancé, Patty Gardner of Putnam Station. He is also survived by many aunts, uncles and cousins.

Relatives and friends may call Friday, Aug. 7, 2009, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Wilcox & Regan Funeral Home, 11 Algonkin St., Ticonderoga.A funeral service will take place at 6:15 p.m. Friday evening at the Funeral Home.The Rev. Mr. Elliott A. Shaw will officiate.

Interment will take place at a later date at the South Cemetery of Putnam Station.

Donations in his memory may be made to the North Country SPCA, 23 Lake Shore Road, Westport, NY 12993.
Oh So Sad

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2009
God Bless His Soul. He will be dearly missed. R.I.P "CJ"
Totalshock

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2009
C.J was a very funny guy.I went to school with him. R.I.P C.J
Michelle Jordon

Cobleskill, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2009
RIP CJ! You will be missed!
MBAIN

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Aug 7, 2009
Sad to see you go this way. You will be missed. you made working for you fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local News - Funeral Services Set for Pastor Bo... (Nov '07) Feb 22 Babydoll 153
News Bizarre New York story: she was buried as a pau... Feb 21 Ex Senator Santpo... 3
News Tulsa's Brownie's Hamburger Stand Owner Dies (Apr '09) Feb 20 Little Leaguer 29
News Teri Diane Charles 197... (May '16) Feb 20 SLICDICK2121 2
News Sad word of the passing of Mr. Larry (Tub) Stal... Feb 19 old man 5
News Merrill H. Stratton, 86, of Westborough Feb 18 Jim Pentheny 1
News John Glenn's widow turns 97, says she misses hi... Feb 17 404 not found 1
More from around the web