PETA Enraged After Shark Dies in Back...

PETA Enraged After Shark Dies in Backyard Pool During Kmart Commercial Shoot

There are 5 comments on the theblaze.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled PETA Enraged After Shark Dies in Backyard Pool During Kmart Commercial Shoot. In it, theblaze.com reports that:

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is demanding answers after a shark used in a commercial shoot for Kmart died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at theblaze.com.

Since: Apr 13

Long Beach, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2013
It's a stupid shark. There's a big ocean out there. Besides, they all get eaten eventually.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Yum, shark steaks. They taste great after being baked over a BBQ drenched in butter and lemon.
Smitty

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Long Beach Native wrote:
Yum, shark steaks. They taste great after being baked over a BBQ drenched in butter and lemon.
Not only the butter, don't forget the pesticides, pcb's, hormones, mercury, and assorted pharmaceuticals stored in that wonderful shark meat. Sharks are apex predators. They get the worst of it.
My uncle works a fishing boat. He won't eat shark anymore. Says when he cuts them open, not all of them, but a lot of them have their guts loaded with tumors. His boss sells them anyway. Idiot asians love it.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Thanks for letting me know.

It's been a while, a LONG while, since I've eaten shark. Your post makes me never want to buy it again.
The Apostle

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2013
PETA can kiss my taint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sacramento TV Icon Harry Martin Dies (Feb '08) 7 hr 8 all 55
News Buckwild Star Dies: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning B... (Apr '13) Mon Pull that gold to... 11
News Garner, Brill spar during court appearance (Sep '11) Apr 23 Badelle Astra 6
News Edgar H. Grassmyer Apr 20 Life 1
News Funeral for former Boca Raton Mayor Emil Danciu... (Jun '09) Apr 20 Mikey4go 22
News Man dies peacefully after hearing fake news abo... Apr 19 Rubio s Foam Partays 5
News Dr Phil's most cringe-worthy moments Apr 19 Yeti 21
More from around the web