Accident takes Tech. Sgt.'s life

Accident takes Tech. Sgt.'s life

There are 125 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from May 23, 2011, titled Accident takes Tech. Sgt.'s life. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

HOLLOMAN AIR FORCE BASE Officials with the 49th Wing have confirmed the death of Tech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#122 Jun 8, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! I am not uptight nor am I frustrated. "Hate Motorcycles" told me to do something about it, therefore my second comment on this thread.
It doesn't really matter if the individual was riding a motorcycle or driving a car/truck or was a passenger on/in the aformentioned. The point is a life was lost no matter the situation and being bias toward a particular segment of the driving population will not bring that life back.
There are people who will die from accidents, some of which may not be their fault while some will be their fault and the vehicle used or the situation will not change that fact.
Holloman does have a motorcycle safety course taught be a certified MSF instructor which was mentioned in an earlier posting; however it is up to the driver to use what they are taught and even if they do, some accidents will happen no matter what because of a given situation.
Have a nice day.
Excellent post Just Wondering....
Whatever

Alamogordo, NM

#123 Jul 4, 2011
RE READ wrote:
And even GCRMC is better trained than most hospitals of towns of the same size.
<quoted text>
Compared to a third world country, then I will agree with you!
Glenn Wright

Bonaire, GA

#124 Sep 24, 2012
Honz...just saw you passed away. You were a good friend back in the 90s when I knew you and wish you were still here with us...but I know you are in a better place now...RIP
Little Late

Alamogordo, NM

#125 Sep 25, 2012
Kind of late to the party! I have lived here in these parts for a long time and it seems from this forum that everybody in Alamo and HO were in the Patriot Guard but me! Funny That!
Hate Motorcycles

Alamogordo, NM

#126 Sep 28, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I just came back to this forum. I will say this boy. Yes I say "boy," like an umpire, I call them like I see them. I will tell you what, I will be at Washington Park this Saturday, June 4th at 12:00 noon if you want to meet. I will wait only 10 minutes for you. I know this is short notice: therefore I will be at the same location on June 11th waiting for you. I will be driving a white Mustang.
Man! You never showed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trusten Lofland: Long Beach Police, CHP, Navy t... Thu KEITH ALBER 1
News U.S., housing director at odds over funding Thu its true 2
News Dr. Robert B. Moseley of Paris, Texas Apr 11 bsampson76 1
News Former state senator brings re-tooled faith-the... Apr 10 Binge Watch 3
News Alejandro Arciba Villarreal Apr 8 Was Arciba 3
News Merrill, Ronald Apr 5 Kermit Chaney 1
News Anticon Rapper-Producer Alias Dead at 41 Apr 3 Axiom 4