James Hodge

James Hodge

There are 6 comments on the Durant Daily Democrat story from Oct 12, 2012, titled James Hodge. In it, Durant Daily Democrat reports that:

A forty-two year resident of Idabel, he was born in Denison, Texas, December 24, 1942, and grew up on a farm in nearby Colbert, Oklahoma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Durant Daily Democrat.

GoodTimeC

Muskogee, OK

#1 Nov 8, 2012
He was a good man. Salt of the earth. Not sure whats going with his two oldest sons. I hear the youngest has come full circle. Prayers to them all.
Longtimeresident ofidabel

Broken Bow, OK

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I knew james hodge for 40 years he was a good man and i am proud to have been able to call him my friend.
john hodge

Muskogee, OK

#3 Jun 8, 2013
GoodTimC wrote:
He was a good man. Salt of the earth. Not sure whats going with his two oldest sons. I hear the youngest has come full circle. Prayers to them all.
Thank you john hodge
Ex girlfriend

Tulsa, OK

#4 Oct 7, 2013
I heard that youngest one was taking everything . Not even help take care of his nephew with cancer.
Get a life

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2013
Ex girlfriend wrote:
I heard that youngest one was taking everything . Not even help take care of his nephew with cancer.
I bet you heard that from a reliable source and aren't biased at all based on your name.
Classmate

Oktaha, OK

#6 Oct 15, 2013
I always admired Mr. Hodge. While I never purchased a vehicle from him, it was only because I wasn't a Ford person.

Speaking of the boys- Are the Hodge boys in this months Jailbird the two oldest ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Son says Joseph Wapner, unlikely TV star, dead ... 22 hr Old Sam 1
News Javier Esquivel, 23 - Fort Morgan Times (Mar '11) Sun Eva 10
News Local News - Funeral Services Set for Pastor Bo... (Nov '07) Feb 22 Babydoll 153
News Bizarre New York story: she was buried as a pau... Feb 21 Ex Senator Santpo... 3
News Tulsa's Brownie's Hamburger Stand Owner Dies (Apr '09) Feb 20 Little Leaguer 29
News Teri Diane Charles 197... (May '16) Feb 20 SLICDICK2121 2
News Sad word of the passing of Mr. Larry (Tub) Stal... Feb 19 old man 5
More from around the web