James Hodge

A forty-two year resident of Idabel, he was born in Denison, Texas, December 24, 1942, and grew up on a farm in nearby Colbert, Oklahoma. Full Story
GoodTimeC

Muskogee, OK

#1 Nov 8, 2012
He was a good man. Salt of the earth. Not sure whats going with his two oldest sons. I hear the youngest has come full circle. Prayers to them all.
Longtimeresident ofidabel

Broken Bow, OK

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I knew james hodge for 40 years he was a good man and i am proud to have been able to call him my friend.
john hodge

Muskogee, OK

#3 Jun 8, 2013
GoodTimC wrote:
He was a good man. Salt of the earth. Not sure whats going with his two oldest sons. I hear the youngest has come full circle. Prayers to them all.
Thank you john hodge
Ex girlfriend

Noble, OK

#4 Oct 7, 2013
I heard that youngest one was taking everything . Not even help take care of his nephew with cancer.
Get a life

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Oct 12, 2013
Ex girlfriend wrote:
I heard that youngest one was taking everything . Not even help take care of his nephew with cancer.
I bet you heard that from a reliable source and aren't biased at all based on your name.
Classmate

Fort Gibson, OK

#6 Oct 15, 2013
I always admired Mr. Hodge. While I never purchased a vehicle from him, it was only because I wasn't a Ford person.

Speaking of the boys- Are the Hodge boys in this months Jailbird the two oldest ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KMOD Morning Host Biggie Shay Dies At 40 19 hr The real mikey bee 8
Brian Risner (Feb '12) Fri Please 7
George E. Harrison Fri Roy Bertalotto 1
Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy Dead At 83 Fri Spock died today 1
5-year-old boy claims to have lived past life a... Feb 25 DILF 13
Ione Heather Belden (Mar '11) Feb 24 Heather Belden pe... 2
Man fatally shot while riding skateboard in La ... (Aug '13) Feb 24 friend 4
More from around the web