Woodland Park - Robert Winter Cato, 8...

Woodland Park - Robert Winter Cato, 89, formerly of Woodland Park and Clifton died Feb. 28, 2013.

There are 6 comments on the Clifton Journal story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Woodland Park - Robert Winter Cato, 89, formerly of Woodland Park and Clifton died Feb. 28, 2013.. In it, Clifton Journal reports that:

Born in Bloomfield , Cato resided in Woodland Park and Clifton for most of his life before retiring to Manahawkin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clifton Journal.

Michelle Nelson

Edgewater, FL

#1 Mar 13, 2013
I just found out one of my pencil drawings of a ship is a Robert Winter Cato is this the same person who recently died here in the obituary?
[email protected]
Candy Julien

Moorpark, CA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
I too am inquiring regaring a pencil drawing of a ship I recently purchased signed by a Robert Winter Cato. Thanks!

Since: Sep 13

Stamford, CT

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Michelle Nelson wrote:
I just found out one of my pencil drawings of a ship is a Robert Winter Cato is this the same person who recently died here in the obituary?
[email protected]
Yes this was my grandfather. He just passed away and we still have some of drawings. He lived in Manahawkin, NJ and luckily we were able to save most of them. Would you like more information on him and his life?

Since: Sep 13

Stamford, CT

#4 Sep 27, 2013
Candy Julien wrote:
I too am inquiring regaring a pencil drawing of a ship I recently purchased signed by a Robert Winter Cato. Thanks!
Yes this was my grandfather. He just passed away and we still have some of drawings. He lived in Manahawkin, NJ and luckily we were able to save most of them. Would you like more information on him and his life?
Sarah

Wayne, PA

#5 Nov 4, 2013
My father passed away & I have 12 pencil drawings signed by Robert Winter Cato." My father was longshoreman and said he met " a man who could draw beautifully."

Was your Grandfather an artist?

I framed the drawings but do not anything about Mr Cato.
Cmcato

Flanders, NJ

#7 Apr 10, 2016
Sarah wrote:
My father passed away & I have 12 pencil drawings signed by Robert Winter Cato." My father was longshoreman and said he met " a man who could draw beautifully."
Was your Grandfather an artist?
I framed the drawings but do not anything about Mr Cato.
Hi Sarah,

I am very interested to know how you acquired the drawings. My grandfather was known for his ships and I wonder if they are my grandfather's drawing. Please let me know if you need any information on my grandfather, Robert Winter Cato.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 Sat ARRAR 6
News J.S. Jones & Son Funeral Home Limited Sat glad 4 more parking 1
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Jun 24 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 271
News Diabetes gets best of devout Dodger fan (Jul '09) Jun 22 Rosa 3
News Timothy Rogalcheck, 49, Avenel (Jun '07) Jun 21 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Franklin High School student dies (Feb '08) Jun 20 josephbarkley 19
News Attorney General says Mateen investigation movi... Jun 19 Jack 1
More from around the web