Friends: Teen car crash victim was al...

Friends: Teen car crash victim was always smiling

There are 149 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Friends: Teen car crash victim was always smiling. In it, Newsday reports that:

Special to Newsday; Staff writer Andrew Strickler contributed to this story. July 9, 2008 It was easy to pick out Alora Williams in the groups of teens gathered in the parking lots at Castle Golf and Burger ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JACQUE

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Jul 14, 2008
Kaila Fehrenbach 11720 wrote:
Okay all of you need to stop saying "What is a 14 year old doing out an such an hour like 2:30am." What does the time have ANYTHING to do with what happen to Alora? It could have been at noon or at 5:00pm it could have happened at any time but it happened at 2:30am so thats what you guys are gonna sit here and use as a topic to talk about. You can not sit here and tell me that at 14 years old you were never out late with your friends weither your parents knew it or not. Cause we have all be there at one point in our lives just nothing like this happen to us so we seem to forget about all those times. Well don't you think that her family has been through enough? Don't you have a heart? Why do you all feel the need to sit here and bash this family and little girl for what had happend. It is something they are going to have to live with for the rest of their lives they dont need your help of feeling guilty forever. They shouldnt have to come on here and read the horrible things you are all saying they have enough to deal with. Yes what happened was sad and yes a 14 year old girl was out at 2:30 in the morning with a 18 year old boy GET OVER IT!!!! Why don't you all go follow your kids around and see what they are really doing??? GO worry about your kids not this family. If you have nothing nice to say please don't come on here and say anything becuase you know what Karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. How would you feel if this happened to one of your children and you came on here and read what everyone is saying? you would want to read good things not horrible cruel things like what is being said now by all of you. well im sorry most of you. So for now you all think it is okay to sit here and talk shit but when it happens to you its a totally different story. So please go and find something else to do then sit here and bash them. How about go watch what your kids are doing so this doesn't happen to them...you don't know what this family has been through so you are nobody to talk.
I have a 16 year old who has to be in at midnight and yes, I do know who he is with and what he is doing.
I dont care who raised her, she was out at 2:30 in the morning with an 18 year old boy who should be brought up on charges. No excuse for this death to have happened.
Listen up Friends

Rye, NY

#33 Jul 14, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. ur not a FKING A$$HOLE. and i had to spell it like that bc this thing dosent allow curses. go to hell u fking dick. its amazing how u all adults that never knew alora are more concerned about her friends knowing how to spell than this horrible death. every adult that wrote in this thing can honestly choke on a piece of steak. no one cares what u think and im sure everyone agrees with me. keep the duche bag comments to a minimun. thanks. RIP ALORA<3
you sound like a piece of trash. Maybe, just maybe if you cleaned up your rant people would listen to what you have to say. Never curse in an argument because when you do you automatically become the loser.
Scott

United States

#34 Jul 14, 2008
Yes what happened was sad and yes a 14 year old girl was out at 2:30 in the morning with a 18 year old boy GET OVER IT!!!!
An 18 year-old with a 14 year-old is a big time felony if they were doin' the nasty. He needs to be in jail if he was violating this child.
Alaura

Edison, NJ

#35 Jul 14, 2008
srry for your lost =[

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#36 Jul 15, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. ur not a FKING A$$HOLE. and i had to spell it like that bc this thing dosent allow curses. go to hell u fking dick. its amazing how u all adults that never knew alora are more concerned about her friends knowing how to spell than this horrible death. every adult that wrote in this thing can honestly choke on a piece of steak. no one cares what u think and im sure everyone agrees with me. keep the duche bag comments to a minimun. thanks. RIP ALORA<3
Behold, the future of America.

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Jul 15, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they get mad because cursing is censored. If they could write and communicate properly, there's no need for cursing.

Location hidden

#38 Jul 15, 2008
Death Race wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they get mad because cursing is censored. If they could write and communicate properly, there's no need for cursing.
Even their curse substitutions are banned. I'm sure they'll try to invent a new way to try to get their point across.

Location hidden

#39 Jul 15, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, when you tell us you're trying to curse at us, it kind of takes away from the intended impact of the curse.

Since: Mar 08

Paterson, NJ

#40 Jul 15, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
What really is amazing is that beween all the different threads on Alora, it i her "friends" like yourself that find it necssary to use the vile language you do. I PROMISE, you are going to end up dead youref or in jail. You have no intelligence and no social skills.

Paterson, NJ

#41 Jul 15, 2008
Spelling corrections:

it IS her "friends"

youref = yourself
JACQUE

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jul 15, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary thought!
hooray

Huntington Station, NY

#47 Jul 15, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love for you to show this to your parents and teachers. They would be soooooooo proud of you. Do you even realize how bad you look when you write this way? Haven't you learned anything in school? Why can't you write a coherent, properly structured sentence?
innocent bystander

Asheville, NC

#49 Jul 16, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think this would be the way to properly express how you feel about losing a friend?
Mr E

Canterbury, CT

#52 Jul 16, 2008
Okay all of you need to stop saying "What is a 14 year old doing out an such an hour like 2:30am." What does the time have ANYTHING to do with what happen to Alora? It could have been at noon or at 5:00pm it could have happened at any time but it happened at 2:30am so thats what you guys are gonna sit here and use as a topic to talk about. You can not sit here and tell me that at 14 years old you were never out late with your friends weither your parents knew it or not. Cause we have all be there at one point in our lives just nothing like this happen to us so we seem to forget about all those times. Well don't you think that her family has been through enough? Don't you have a heart? Why do you all feel the need to sit here and bash this family and little girl for what had happend. It is something they are going to have to live with for the rest of their lives they dont need your help of feeling guilty forever. They shouldnt have to come on here and read the horrible things you are all saying they have enough to deal with. Yes what happened was sad and yes a 14 year old girl was out at 2:30 in the morning with a 18 year old boy GET OVER IT!!!! Why don't you all go follow your kids around and see what they are really doing??? GO worry about your kids not this family. If you have nothing nice to say please don't come on here and say anything becuase you know what Karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. How would you feel if this happened to one of your children and you came on here and read what everyone is saying? you would want to read good things not horrible cruel things like what is being said now by all of you. well im sorry most of you. So for now you all think it is okay to sit here and talk shit but when it happens to you its a totally different story. So please go and find something else to do then sit here and bash them. How about go watch what your kids are doing so this doesn't happen to them...you don't know what this family has been through so you are nobody to talk.
How old are you?? No doubt you're about the same age as this kid that got killed. Typical...just like all the 'fans' of Sean Landry...when people were commenting on his reckless driving, they came to his defense.

Anyone who lets their 14yo out at that hour of the night, needs to have their head examined.
HereWeGoAgain

Chesterfield, MO

#57 Jul 16, 2008
rip alora wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that having to use curse words to make a statement, shows nothing more than this fact: Cursing is nothing more than a weak minded individual attempting to express themselves. I hope you are in school and graduate to hopefully over come this affliction.

“Is it Friday Yet?”

Since: Oct 07

Nassau County

#58 Jul 16, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, we are in trouble now, there goes my future.

“Is it Friday Yet?”

Since: Oct 07

Nassau County

#59 Jul 16, 2008
<quoted text>
actually im not on birth control and i am actually 5 months pregnant. i will be a better parent then most of you out there
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

now that was really funny.

do you realize how stupid you sound.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HarleyRider

Colnbrook, UK

#60 Jul 16, 2008
<quoted text>
actually im not on birth control and i am actually 5 months pregnant. i will be a better parent then most of you out there
Congrats! Enjoy welfare, and remember....the more you have....the more you get!

“There's Only One ME!”

Location hidden

#61 Jul 16, 2008
HarleyRider wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! Enjoy welfare, and remember....the more you have....the more you get!
I'm sure her Momma taught her well!!

How ya doing, Harley!
HarleyRider

Colnbrook, UK

#63 Jul 16, 2008
Informed Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure her Momma taught her well!!
How ya doing, Harley!
Doin fine Angel, and you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama tours flood-damaged Baton Rouge neighborh... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 25
News Alfred University student dies from fight (Jun '08) 6 hr Jenna Torrey 4
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Tue KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 274
News Remembering 'Suzie' Aug 22 RIP 1
News Former Medford resident Alan Osuna dies in Texas - (Oct '07) Aug 21 J girl 25
News Jean E. Matthew Aug 18 Wanda Minkler 1
News Henderson, Lea Jane Aug 17 Jewlebaby101 1
More from around the web