Robert lee Tyson III

Robert lee Tyson III

There are 6 comments on the The Willits News story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Robert lee Tyson III. In it, The Willits News reports that:

Robert Lee Tyson III passed away Sunday, May 31, 2009, from accidental death. Robert was born January 28, 1992, in Los Angeles, and raised in Mendocino County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

Pat Bennett

AOL

#1 Jun 9, 2009
I sincerely appreciate the Willits News for posting the obituary of Robert Lee Tyson, III. My son considered Robert his best friend, as he says Robert was the only one that understood him. As a parent, I did butt heads with Robert a couple of times, but I did love him because he showed his heart of gold to me by truly caring about not only my son, but my daughter as well. Rest in peace, Robert, we love you.
Andrea

San Mateo, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2009
My deepest condolences in regards to this loss. I don't think I knew the young man but I surely will offer my sympathy to his family.
The Mendonesian

Hayward, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2009
I understand there is a donation fund account set up at Chase Bank in Willits in my nephew's name..(Robert Tyson III).
To anyone one reading this; This is a fraud!
His Family has paid all costs concerning his cremation and services rendered by the mortuary, and the officials have been notified.
If We..( The Tyson, Navarro or Casian families ) do not see and end to this fraud, You will be found and tried, and possibly sued in a court of law.
The Mendonesian

Hayward, CA

#4 Jun 20, 2009
Pat Bennett wrote:
I sincerely appreciate the Willits News for posting the obituary of Robert Lee Tyson, III. My son considered Robert his best friend, as he says Robert was the only one that understood him. As a parent, I did butt heads with Robert a couple of times, but I did love him because he showed his heart of gold to me by truly caring about not only my son, but my daughter as well. Rest in peace, Robert, we love you.
Thank You Pat. It means alot to his NATURAL family in Ft. Bragg. Please let the Willits Locals know the fund set up in his name at Chase Bank in Willits is a fraud, and the money collected is probably being used to procure drugs. And this fraud is being perpetrated by known speed freaks. We are doing every thing we can to stop this as we would also like our nephew to be able to rest in peace. thanks again...Robert's Uncle Frank
big d

Jackson St Forest, CA

#5 Dec 18, 2009
love you brother always ...will go fishin again
Michael Zaldivar

Compton, CA

#7 Sep 25, 2013
This is to Robert's "Father" I finally found you my friend! unfortunately the death of MY son is how I found you. Remember Dolores, Robert's Mother? she died "Accidentally" too, how did Robert die? was it at your hand like his Mother? Don't remember me do you? To those interested in this post e-mail me at [email protected] I will leave no stone unturned!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HARLINGEN, TX. - Tonya Gay (Beal) Baker (Jan '08) Wed catdaddy 6
News Couple Seeks Family of Woman Whose Ashes Were F... Aug 15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News Jenola Miller (Nov '11) Aug 12 70blazer 3
News Gregory S. Boardman (Oct '12) Aug 12 Trapper 5
News Nani Lee Meadows / 1931-2008 (Apr '08) Aug 10 Peahi Spencer 27
News Dr Phil's most cringe-worthy moments Aug 7 Tex- 34
News Obit: Barry Layton, 61 (May '13) Aug 6 others 2 remember 13
More from around the web