Kirsten Taylor remembered

Amanda Thom Woodson remembers how the girls in Goucher College's dance program looked up to Kirsten Taylor. Full Story
Laverne

Reading, PA

#1 Feb 3, 2008
Thank you for sharing a positive glimpse into the life of this young woman, who died so tragically. This helps all of us who did not know Kirsten to celebrate the life that she did live, rather then to just remember the horrific way she died. I'm sure her family and friends appreciate your paper doing this for the them and the local community. It is hard enough to lose a loved one under any circumstances, but when it happens so publically, it is especially difficult for families to deal with their loss. This tribute was a wonderful gift to them, after all the publicity surrounding Kirsten's death.
Toby is a scumbag loser

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2008
well said
mad widsor man

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 3, 2008
I.m sorry for the family's loss I hope that justice is served I know that will not bring her back but it might make you feel a little better knowing that his time in jail will not be easy
thank you

Willow Street, PA

#4 Feb 4, 2008
thank you for making her sound like she was real!! And not some sex crazed person!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries for September 15, 2014 Tue stuliber 1
St. Paul woman, allegedly choked by daughter, dies Sep 12 jet 1
Wrong-way fatality ID'd as MHS grad (Apr '12) Sep 11 Tiffs sis 109
Robert Gary Kidwell, LITTLEFORK, Minn. Sep 11 Ken Wyatt 1
Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Sep 10 POLIAHU 41
Benny B. Cobb (Jun '13) Sep 9 zona meeks 2
Harrisburg mayor passes away after year-long bo... Sep 6 hedgerlady 1
•••

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE