Jamie Butler, former Huntsville attorney and bail bondsman, dies of apparent suicide in prison

Full story: The Mobile Register Online

James L. "Jamie" Butler, who was sentenced last year to 75 years in prison on securities fraud charges, died of an apparent suicide today at Limestone Correctional Facility.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Jamies NOT DEAD

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Read between post #40 and the end to learn all about it!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntsville-al...
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

This is some wild crap. Huntsville Ganster's
Beverly Flores

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Jamies NOT DEAD wrote:
Read between post #40 and the end to learn all about it!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntsville-al...

How do you know? That is like saying Ross is not dead. Just because people like to write a bunch of stuff in the comments and think they know what happens because they have a great imagination. Does not mean that a person is not dead. Ross is dead, Jamies is dead and probably many more that we don't know about. People do get murdered for doing wrong or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The reasons could be enemies they made. If you know they are alive then give some proof besides read between post 40-75.
Chris Putmann

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I saw Jamey and Krystal walking on the beaches of Ambergris Caye down here in Belize... they are tanned and beautiful! They said the witness relocation plan rocks!
JLB

Osaka, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm in Tokyo, biatches! Hahaha...
JLB

Osaka, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Haven't seen Billy Ross since that wild party at Toucan's back in September. If it wasn't for our host throwing down all that scrilla for a VIP table, the bouncers would have kicked his butt. Danner, Thomas, Tex, Powell, Pruitt... we all hooked up with a half-dozen super-hot extremely wealthy Japanese models out sailing the Cays on their daddies 48' cat. They invited us back to Tokyo for some down-home zipper-head cooking - best slant-eyed food these southern boys ever ate. Our relo-delo bill is enormous, but we wave our hands in the air like we don't care! And we really don't care... ha!
Chris Putmann

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Flores stayed back in Belize? When I was down in August I went by his Ladyville beachhouse, but they said he was on his big boat headed up to San Pedro to Amigos delMar for a few days of reef diving before the cool water sets in. Sorry I missed him. Last we talked he said he was heading to Tokyo to help chaperon your "entourage of misfits". As much as he loves Asian woman, I can't believe he missed that trip. Is Jones with y'all too? Ever since "the trial", Kim and Mickey have never really got along too well... Danner's such a'hole when he drinks. Are you guys headed straight back to the west indies, or are y'all stopping off on the way?
JLB wrote:
Haven't seen Billy Ross since that wild party at Toucan's back in September. If it wasn't for our host throwing down all that scrilla for a VIP table, the bouncers would have kicked his butt. Danner, Thomas, Tex, Powell, Pruitt... we all hooked up with a half-dozen super-hot extremely wealthy Japanese models out sailing the Cays on their daddies 48' cat. They invited us back to Tokyo for some down-home zipper-head cooking - best slant-eyed food these southern boys ever ate. Our relo-delo bill is enormous, but we wave our hands in the air like we don't care! And we really don't care... ha!
JLB

Osaka, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeppers, yo buddy William wussed out. "I wanna go feef divin before it's freezing, whaa whaa whaa." And yes, Mick is with us, and you can bet he steers clear of ole' Curtis, and I can't blame him - Danner's wacked on crack or something. Before we head home, we're gonna touchdown for the weekend in Amsterdam and hit the 420 Cafe near the our hotel on OudeBrugsteeg. I'm not much into the weed, but them other jerks are. I'll probably hit the red-light district for some strange before I get home to you know who. About ran this years de-location budget to zero. I heard the govs on a shutdown back in the states... you'd never know it the way these feds throw down these credit cards. Sometimes I think they're having more fun than us! Living the dream...
Chris Putmann wrote:
Flores stayed back in Belize? When I was down in August I went by his Ladyville beachhouse, but they said he was on his big boat headed up to San Pedro to Amigos delMar for a few days of reef diving before the cool water sets in. Sorry I missed him. Last we talked he said he was heading to Tokyo to help chaperon your "entourage of misfits". As much as he loves Asian woman, I can't believe he missed that trip. Is Jones with y'all too? Ever since "the trial", Kim and Mickey have never really got along too well... Danner's such a'hole when he drinks. Are you guys headed straight back to the west indies, or are y'all stopping off on the way?
<quoted text>
Bob

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Jamie is in the Witness Protection Program.
Lee Highh

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

If he keeps bragging they may throw him out of the program.
Doris Dudley

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

I was Jamey's teacher back at Chapman.
He was always such a nice boy. I'm glad to see he's alive and doing so well. Traveling the world has always been my dream.
Billy Renfroe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

I knew you were alive... you're the greatest conman to ever live! Take care my friend...
Rodney Brooks

Gulf Shores, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Hey Billy, let's head down to Belize and party with Jamey. We can have a little Lee High School jock reunion. Maybe get Penny Harding down for a gangbang reunion, too. What a hose beast!
JLB

Trollhättan, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Hey hey Big Rod & Big Bill!
We definitely need to hook up when I get back to the Cayes. Busy heading to Amsterdam traveling with some pothead buddies of mine. Holla back soon!
Rodney Brooks wrote:
Drop in at the Shrimp Festival on your way home, ole buddy!
Billy Renfroe wrote:
I knew you were alive... you're the greatest conman to ever live! Take care my friend...
Wayne Sammons

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Derp errr der!
Mark Hosh

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Hey Jamie. If you are tracking this, give me a call on my work cell. I am ready for a beach trip.
Jasper Jenkins

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Jamie was one of our most promising students. So glad to see he retired from a successful career in criminal defense and is enjoying retirement in Belize. Great job!!!
Doc Sanders

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Yes indeed, a brilliant young man! Belize is a much better place to live with him guiding there legal system.
Mortica Copeland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Mar 21

I just saw Jamie at the DFW connecting to NYC... He was tanned & trim... lookin fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Obituaries Forum right now

Search the Obituaries Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Charles, Edward Russell 16 hr Patty Russell Morris 1
Twenty Hurt In Pittsburgh School Stabbings 17 hr Mike Anthony 39
Werner Poitevien -Thursday, September 16, 2010 (Sep '10) Mon NVale 44
Pearl, Marian Lee Brennan Mon Linda Sue Yarber Wuest 1
Obituary Notice: Michael O. Bricks Jr. (Feb '12) Apr 11 Nate king 3
"Obituaries published May 26" (May '10) Apr 10 btilley39 5
Michael Baxley, 24 Apr 9 MrTuffguy 2
•••
•••