Man arrested for shooting estranged w...

Man arrested for shooting estranged wife near Waynesboro

There are 6 comments on the Hattiesburg American story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Man arrested for shooting estranged wife near Waynesboro. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

An Alabama man is charged with killing his estranged wife in Mississippi. Anthony Pace, 25, is accused of shooting his wife while she was driving, WTOK-TV reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

in custody

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Everyone know that Anthony Pace was no good. Now he proved it with the murder of Amber Andrews.

Why did she have relations with Anthony Pace? Why didn't her parents warn her?
in custody

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2013
If you want to know why Anthony Pace murdered Amber Andrews just look at his picture.
ernie boomer

Dundurn, Canada

#3 Mar 29, 2013
No kidding, a black man murders his wife. wow that is a complete surprise. These people are incapable of thinking 3 minutes into the future. I wish we could just exterminate people like him.
Sav2323

Childersburg, AL

#4 Dec 14, 2014
ernie boomer wrote:
No kidding, a black man murders his wife. wow that is a complete surprise. These people are incapable of thinking 3 minutes into the future. I wish we could just exterminate people like him.
Yes and all white folks who have previously done the most horrific things under the sun (if u are smart enuff to follow this) like practically exterminating the Indisns from a land where they had been thousands of years, stringing up black people with nooses around their necks for being black, but do not forget they are children of God, right. They are the reason for being disliked and distrusted. So, go sit in a corner, read ur history (now unsanitized) and be quiet. That is if I can read.
Sav2323

Childersburg, AL

#5 Dec 14, 2014
in custody wrote:
If you want to know why Anthony Pace murdered Amber Andrews just look at his picture.
And look at urs and all those like u, since u want to make this about race.
Sav2323

Childersburg, AL

#6 Dec 14, 2014
in custody wrote:
Everyone know that Anthony Pace was no good. Now he proved it with the murder of Amber Andrews.
Why did she have relations with Anthony Pace? Why didn't her parents warn her?
Too bad his parents kept their mouths shut, u know what they say about girls like her. But still, may she rest in Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) 14 hr Robyn 145
News Sacramento TV Icon Harry Martin Dies (Feb '08) Sat Mike Hamiel 56
News Buckwild Star Dies: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning B... (Apr '13) Fri Mee 22
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger Terri 50
News Swiss 'chocolate king' Rudolph Spruengli dies, ... (Oct '08) Oct 16 Katharine Davis 6
News Despite rain, Kennedy mourners flock to church (Aug '09) Oct 10 Hillary Weinstein... 3
News Don E. Morrison, II (Oct '10) Sep 30 Matt 11
More from around the web