Passenger in major collision dies

Passenger in major collision dies

There are 33 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Passenger in major collision dies. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A second passenger involved in a major traffic collision in Ontario on Thursday night has died, according to the San Bernardino County sheriff-coroner's Web site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike H

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2009
Now Mr. Juarez can explain to the real judge why this 15 year old is dead.
jdog

Upland, CA

#2 Sep 27, 2009
sad
nean

Redlands, CA

#3 Sep 27, 2009
another bit the dust
Dan

Upland, CA

#5 Sep 27, 2009
Poor guy. They made a carwash for him on 6th and Grove. This was my friends cousin. May he rest in peace.
Lawrence P

Redlands, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2009
Has you paper heard anything about a man trying to run across the eastbound 10 freeway near the 4th street exit Friday 09-25-09 at about 11pm.
and was hit by a car?
I saw him go down myself and was wondering if he was OK.
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 28, 2009
Lawrence P wrote:
Has you paper heard anything about a man trying to run across the eastbound 10 freeway near the 4th street exit Friday 09-25-09 at about 11pm.
and was hit by a car?
Were you the one that hit him?
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Sep 28, 2009
Dan wrote:
Poor guy. They made a carwash for him on 6th and Grove. This was my friends cousin. May he rest in peace.
No...they HAD a car wash for him, not MADE. Judging by that grammar error, Spanish must be your first language.
El Chapolin

Riverside, CA

#9 Sep 28, 2009
thetruthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>
No...they HAD a car wash for him, not MADE. Judging by that grammar error, Spanish must be your first language.
Not necessarily, you'll be surpirsed to see many Mexicans born or raised here (especially the anchor babies) who speak horrendous English and their Spanish is just as bad. They typically are the product of a bilingual education and usually in schools with predominant Mexican population.

I've seen many Mexican kids (teens) who have a thick accent and absolutley dismal English, yet they were born here. So I speak to them in Spanish and find that they speak it no better than English.
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#10 Sep 30, 2009
Christian was a very nice young man. This is terribly sad. He was making poor choices in his life, but was loved by many.
Lil Ds Mom

Downey, CA

#11 Sep 30, 2009
God Bless all the family that lost these young men, and Pray the 3rd makes it, no matter what, only God knows. My son was a friend to the teens and it hurts me to see his pain an imagine what the family is going through.
erica

Chino, CA

#12 Oct 1, 2009
rest in peace christian we love and miss you.
kasandra godinez

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Oct 1, 2009
I THINK THAT IS NOT FEAR THAT CHRISTIAN IS NOT WITH US IN THIS WORL.LIFE WAS STARING FOR HIM BERLY .HE WAS A GOOD AND GOURGEOUS FRIEND HE ALWAYS GOING TO BE IN OUR HEARTS...WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU REST IN PEACE CHRISTIAN ALCOCER......
DAISY CELEDON

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#14 Oct 1, 2009
I THINK THAT IT WASEN'T FEAR THAT CHRISTIAN ALCOCER DIED BEACAUSE HE WAS A GOOD GUY AND A GOUREGOUS HOMIE I WISH WITH ALL MY HAERT THAT HE WILL BE WITH US, WILL HE STILL IS AND HE NOWS THAT.I'AM GOING TO HAVE HIM IN MY HAERT INTILL I DIED LOVE YOU AND REMEMBER THAT WE LOVE YOU AND THAT I MISS YOU REST IN PEACE CHRISTIAN ALCOCER
AgentZ

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 Oct 1, 2009
This accident was most likely involved with alcohol, they made poor choices. If they would of been good responsible citizens, they will stil be here. oh well... Life keeps going.
Jessica

Upland, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2009
I feel bad Christian died.
Stepanie

Upland, CA

#17 Oct 1, 2009
I feel bad Christian died because he was a good guy and I am PREGNANT of him. I am 8 1/2 months PREGNANT and I am going to name my baby Christian Alcocer Jr. AKA Timer. May he R.I.P and I will see u Christian at ur Velorio and Funeral. R.I.P Baby.
Lots Of Love Your Baby's Mama
Stephanie
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 1, 2009
Stepanie wrote:
I feel bad Christian died because he was a good guy and I am PREGNANT of him. I am 8 1/2 months PREGNANT and I am going to name my baby Christian Alcocer Jr. AKA Timer. May he R.I.P and I will see u Christian at ur Velorio and Funeral. R.I.P Baby.
Lots Of Love Your Baby's Mama
Stephanie
Oh, wonderful. Again...babies having babies. Another burden on the taxpayers. And how old are you...14? I don't get this...the moment you girls have your first period you run out there and get knocked up. Not to worry, though...your mamacita with raise the baby while you are out there partying with Boxer, Spooky, Casper, Lil' Big Happy and Papi Loco, possibly pumping out more babies. Get educated!
Mike

Englewood, CO

#19 Oct 3, 2009
Lawrence P wrote:
and was hit by a car?
Extremely odd question !! You seen him go down ???? Police might consider you a Person of Interest.
Mike

Englewood, CO

#20 Oct 3, 2009
thetruthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you the one that hit him?
You scared him off with that question.
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Oct 3, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> You scared him off with that question.
Yeah, it did seem kind of odd, so I called his bluff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Geraldine P. Tassinari, 94, owned Tassy's Resta... (Oct '07) 5 hr rnds76b 4
News Jonathan Rexing Thu Bill 2
News Five people die late Sunday when pickup plunges... Sep 18 yochillin 1
News Shain Gandee's Emotional Funeral: Hundreds Arri... (Apr '13) Sep 17 billybob 20
News Grand Ole Opry to Host Public Celebration of Li... Sep 12 Ray 1
News Vincie Privitere Sep 12 Grandson 1
News On 9/11, day of mourning becomes day of service (Sep '09) Sep 6 Tom Fontaine 7
More from around the web