Shain Gandee Died From Carbon Monoxid...

Shain Gandee Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

There are 1 comment on the RollingStone story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Shain Gandee Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. In it, RollingStone reports that:

Police have confirmed that Buckwild star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RollingStone.

angiefromcctexas

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2013
god bless their families!:{

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MERCEDES, TX. - Pastor Andres "Andy" Martinez (Nov '08) Jul 21 connie 4
News Reed, Leona Amanda Jul 19 Bob Farmer 1
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) Jul 18 Hand_rocks_cradle 83
News Howard Lee "Duke" Goff (Nov '08) Jul 17 Laurie 15
News Former Novato councilman Dennis Fishwick dies a... (Sep '10) Jul 15 Jane - United Ki... 14
News Goran Hadzic, who led rebel Serbs in Croatia du... Jul 15 Karadjordje was Serb 1
News Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) Jul 14 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 202
More from around the web