Obituary for Lesa Tate

Obituary for Lesa Tate

There are 10 comments on the Chattanooga Times Free Press story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Obituary for Lesa Tate. In it, Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that:

JASPER Melessa 'Lesa' Mitchell Tate, 48, passed away Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013.Lesa was a registered dental hygienist and of the Baptist faith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanooga Times Free Press.

shemba

Cleveland, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know what happen to Lesa Mitchell Tate
Hear

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I heard she overdosed. You know that you hear a lot of things. But I can see how she would have. Sad situation.
Lesas Friend

Jasper, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I am glad that Lesa is in a place where she no longer has to worry about people like you all talking behind her back. People here will never change; they thrive on the negative that happens in someone’s life, and they get their thrills by gossiping about it. They are quick to judge without knowing anyone’s circumstances. Lesa did NOT commit suicide and she did NOT overdose. Lesa did not want anyone to know her business because it just gave them another reason to talk about her. I am glad Lesa was able to enjoy her last months of her life; God knows how much she loved the beach and her family. People in this town could learn a lot from Lesa. Lesa accepted people where they were in life, instead of judging where they were not. Unlike many people in this county, Lesa had character. People in this town should not be so quick to judge because you do NOT know the battles that someone else is fighting. Lesa was a beautiful person inside and out. Lesa will be missed!
No One Knows

Jasper, TN

#4 Feb 22, 2013
I would like to say that Lesa was one of the sweetest, most considerate ladies I ever met. No matter where or when you saw Lesa, she was always the same. She never had anything bad to say about anyone. She didn't have too because there are enough people out there that talks about everyone, whether they know them or not. It doesn't matter how people live their lives as long as they love and care about their family. And there is no doubt, Lesa cared about her family. We should be mourning Lesa and praying for the ones she left behind. No doubt, they are having a difficult time.
daisy1956

Jasper, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2013
pray for the family, that's all we can do.
old friend

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2013
i miss her terribly. i always looked up to her because no matter what was going on with her personally she always took time to ask how i was...and she listened. she prayed with me many times when i know she had hurts of her own she carried. the girls should know their mom loved them and lesa was a great person. she is loved and missed by those who really knew her.
Calling you out

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2015
Hey Randy! I seen on your board outside the funeral home that you sale stones. Why don't you buy your wife one....what a disgrace. She is the mother of your children.
GraveDigger

Moore, SC

#8 Jan 23, 2015
Calling you out wrote:
Hey Randy! I seen on your board outside the funeral home that you sale stones. Why don't you buy your wife one....what a disgrace. She is the mother of your children.
Why don't you buy it... At least the tramp got a burial.That's plenty
Warrior

Jasper, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2015
Somebody always has a smartass comment, if they only knew! Give it a rest, let the poor family grieve. If you've got any brass on your ass call and ask him about the stone. I'm sure he'd be glad to tell you where to go and how fast to get there!
Lifetime Friend

Jasper, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2015
GraveDigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you buy it... At least the tramp got a burial.That's plenty
Obviously you have no morals to post this trash about someone that can't defend herself. By you calling her that with a name like Grave Digger, shows how little you knew of her and how trashy you are. So regardless of what you say, just know that she is still someone's mother, grandmother and friend. Lesa showed the love of God towards everyone she met. She didn't talk about her personal issues because she knew they would end up on this trashy site called topix. So the next time you have something like that to say, think (if you know how) would you want that said about your family.? May Lesa rest in peace and her family have Gods love and peace with them at all times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obituary: Richard T. Lewis, 66, former resident Sep 21 Paul Karl 1
News William Pryor Evers -Wednesday, February 22, 2012 (Feb '12) Sep 21 Williams daughter 2
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) Sep 21 bob 86
News Vigil Planned for St. Thomas Firefighter Murder... Sep 20 M-Lawson 1
News Child's suicide Sep 17 L O S T L A N G U... 1
News Voices: In bloody Chicago, teen died straddling... Sep 11 grounded in reali... 1
News Enedina Morquecho (Dec '12) Sep 11 Marih7 2
More from around the web