Police identify woman killed in Fitch...

Police identify woman killed in Fitchburg - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 29 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Police identify woman killed in Fitchburg - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Worcester District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr. said a woman found dead in a Grove Street apartment has been identified as Lauren Bowen, 29, of 95 Central St., Apartment 1R, Leominster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Senseless

Windham, NH

#1 Aug 4, 2009
R.I.P. Lauren Bowen
lincoln street

Concord, MA

#2 Aug 4, 2009
throw that POS yang's body in a maggot filled dumpster
and pray for Lauren Bowen's soul
Patty

Shirley, MA

#3 Aug 4, 2009
God Bless you Lauren, you almost made it - but now you're looking down on us from heaven. we love you
Leominster Guy2

Clinton, MA

#4 Aug 4, 2009
Judge Curran Should be sued for letting this guy walk the streets! No one should just be set free after what the judge known to be his past behavor issues. This is the problem with our system the bad guys have more rights then the victoms!
The Ride

Clinton, MA

#5 Aug 4, 2009
Dear God,

Please watch over my friend, she has a heart of gold, and she will be dearly missed. I spent time with her and I know that was just trying to find her way. She now has you to hold her close. We will all miss her very much. I pray that you will watch over her sons, and family as well.

Amen
GG Allin

Framingham, MA

#6 Aug 4, 2009
OK seriously, is Ha Yang dead or alive? This is the third consecutive day you've written something that conflicts with what you reported the previous day. If he is dead, you need to make it clear to your readers that what you reported on Monday was INACCURATE.

And you wonder why your paper will be out of business by 2010.
pat

AOL

#7 Aug 4, 2009
GG Allin wrote:
OK seriously, is Ha Yang dead or alive? This is the third consecutive day you've written something that conflicts with what you reported the previous day. If he is dead, you need to make it clear to your readers that what you reported on Monday was INACCURATE.
And you wonder why your paper will be out of business by 2010.
Telegram has him as dead
Joanne

AOL

#8 Aug 4, 2009
Thank you all.Lauren was my neice .She was a mother ,sister,daughter neice and cousin.I hope the peice of sh&t that cowardly killed himself rots in hell
Chinito Loco

Leominster, MA

#9 Aug 5, 2009
Chinese man kill white woman because white woman say he got too small in the pant. she no like man with small thing in the middle. :(
cut it out

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Chinito Loco wrote:
Chinese man kill white woman because white woman say he got too small in the pant. she no like man with small thing in the middle.:(
.........and it is the sick people like yourself who commit these crimes
Daisy

Boston, MA

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Heard rumor of drugs being involved. Hope it is only that...a rumor especially since she was a mother. RIP Lauren.
honey

Somerville, MA

#12 Aug 5, 2009
it is sad that the girl lauren died because of this guy, and you know what? im sure she is with god. but rest assure that that creep will rot in hell for the rest of his life. and it doesnt matter about her past that she used drugs or alcohol;she was a person and she had a family...and im sure that she is with the lord and i hope that her two children are doing, and will be, okay in thier lifes. and with that the family has to be honest to them about what happened to their mom, and tell the truth no matter how bad it hurts. dont ever forget how much you love your family, because its a sad situation. god bless you all.
Horny dude

New York, NY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
What are the chances this this was hot? I say 25%.
Horny dude

New York, NY

#14 Aug 5, 2009
What are the chances this chick was hot? I say 25%.
Liberal Judges

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Aug 5, 2009
It's the Judges fault who let this chink off the first time. Currans gonna have to deal with this for the rest of his Liberal life!!!
Liberal Judges

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Aug 5, 2009
If drugs were involved i'm sure it was Opium. China men know theres NO HOPE WITH THE OPE!!!!
Patty

Shirley, MA

#17 Aug 5, 2009
some of you people are so insensitive! a young woman with 2 children, a hundred friends or more who are grieving and hurt, a family and you're joking? take your sick lewd comments somewhere else please have the decency to know that this was a young, beautiful woman, who was brutally murdered.
Hey Jerk

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Aug 9, 2009
Horny dude wrote:
What are the chances this chick was hot? I say 25%.
This was my friend you sick F#*K!
Anonymous

United States

#19 Aug 18, 2009
I'm in total shock in what I just have read through out these comments. Some good and some disgusting. I am appalled by you sick people who have no sympathy. Lauren Bowen was my Ex Boyfriends step sister. Tho I never knew her personally I know the burawa family very well and they are the most sincere people I have ever met. They have been threw hell and back.I am so sorry to hear this and it makes me feel sick to my stomach. I will pray for the burawa family and bowen family.
Full of Life

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Aug 24, 2009
God Bless Ha & Lauren..may they both rest in peace together and may god bless both of there family's who are both going thru this difficult time together..even though someone is a killer does not make them a bad person..why could ppl joke on this bullentin and think this is funny when two family's are coping with a loss..RIP Lauren & Ha..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot by Chico police identified 2 hr Godfrey 4
News Dick Gregory, civil rights activist and comedia... 8 hr Gregorian Rant 1
News Mayors nationwide take up effort to combat whit... Aug 18 Red Crosse 2
News HARLINGEN, TX. - Tonya Gay (Beal) Baker (Jan '08) Aug 16 catdaddy 6
News Couple Seeks Family of Woman Whose Ashes Were F... Aug 15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News Jenola Miller (Nov '11) Aug 12 70blazer 3
News Gregory S. Boardman (Oct '12) Aug 12 Trapper 5
More from around the web