Pastor thinks Cordell boy's death was...

Pastor thinks Cordell boy's death was unfortunate, freak accident

There are 30 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Pastor thinks Cordell boy's death was unfortunate, freak accident. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Funeral services are 4 p.m. Monday for Lane Madison, 12, of Cordell. The sixth-grader died Wednesday after a scuffle with a 13-year-old boy at a church youth group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In search of justice

Broken Arrow, OK

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Did I push your buttons ? You need to calm down my dear lol
k

Lockhart, TX

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Just shut the fu/< kup
Anonymous

United States

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Hey guys i no the guy i hang out with him it was a freak accident so if ur gonna say shit about it actually no what happened. Just leave it alone
Seriously

Weatherford, OK

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Ok, the whole thing is a very sad tragedy. I see people bash brenden all the time and it's 100% not all his fault. Put yourself in his shoes. He has to go to continous amounts of counseling because of the situation. I understand the 7th graders being mad but what I don't understand is why y'all take all of your amger out on Brenden. It breaks my heart for both the families.'
laniend

Atoka, OK

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Jimbob wrote:
My name is Jimbob and I don't know the difference between (your & you're). That doesn't stop me from otherwise being an Einstein on all other topic's known to mankind.
hey i went to school with lane and he was like a brother to me and i am glad that the person responsable for it is out of our town!!!!!! how do u like that?
Laniend

Broken Arrow, OK

#32 Feb 23, 2013
Shows how much you know him. He is in cordell all the time lol maybe you should take nonya's advise and don't post if you don't know what you are talking about =)
katelynn Gideon

United States

#33 Feb 24, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Ok, the whole thing is a very sad tragedy. I see people bash brenden all the time and it's 100% not all his fault. Put yourself in his shoes. He has to go to continous amounts of counseling because of the situation. I understand the 7th graders being mad but what I don't understand is why y'all take all of your amger out on Brenden. It breaks my heart for both the families.'
Disagree
Freud

Lockhart, TX

#34 Feb 24, 2013
katelynn Gideon wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree
brenden is a great friend and does not deserve this. he was attacked. people should not bully him or his family any longer. Bullying is what started this whole thing.
lanied

Atoka, OK

#35 Feb 28, 2013
Laniend wrote:
Shows how much you know him. He is in cordell all the time lol maybe you should take nonya's advise and don't post if you don't know what you are talking about =)
m hey y r u going or trying to use the same name as me i have always used this name so yeah stop
NOBULLY 13

United States

#36 Mar 7, 2013
Freud wrote:
<quoted text> brenden is a great friend and does not deserve this. he was attacked. people should not bully him or his family any longer. Bullying is what started this whole thing.
AGREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony F. "Tony" Prinzi Jr. 20 hr Karen 1
News Robert Foust Sun Doug 1
News Obituary - Arnold Joseph Lloyd (May '07) Sat Nancy714corbett 3
News Destiny Marie Garrett (Oct '14) Sat Betty ford 4
News Josie Lena Fitzgerald Atkins Nov 29 virginfos 1
News Richard Scalise Nov 28 Joyce Schumacher 1
News Jodi Lynn Reagan (Sep '11) Nov 27 Jhaqueil Reagan 3
More from around the web