Pastor thinks Cordell boy's death was unfortunate, freak accident

Full story: NewsOK.com

Funeral services are 4 p.m. Monday for Lane Madison, 12, of Cordell. The sixth-grader died Wednesday after a scuffle with a 13-year-old boy at a church youth group.
Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Argyle, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2012
I have heard there is an update on this article. The 13 year old boy will not be charged with any crime, failure to prosecute, Which says a lot. I have read all the horrible things said about this young child and you all should be ashamed.
JimBob

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2012
You may be Nobully, but your too stupid to be on a computer. This subject was already a thread as you well know. Only a fool would start another. HERE IS HOPING YOU GET YOURS!

Argyle, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2012
JimBob wrote:
You may be Nobully, but your too stupid to be on a computer. This subject was already a thread as you well know. Only a fool would start another. HERE IS HOPING YOU GET YOURS!

I will yell it from the roof tops!! Everyone will know this young child's name as been cleared... I didn't start this thread I just made a comment.. why get so offended?
wondering

Blair, OK

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Yell it from the roof tops his name was not cleared they are just not charging him. Most people thought there would be no charges because of who he is...
JimBob

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Nobully wrote:
<quoted text>
I will yell it from the roof tops!! Everyone will know this young child's name as been cleared... I didn't start this thread I just made a comment.. why get so offended?
You just proved your too STUPID to be on Topix - by commenting on the story, you started the thread!

I'm not offended, just amazed that a FOOL would dredge all this up again, now on two threads instead of just one.

Get on the rooftops and start yelling, FOOL!

Argyle, TX

#8 Jul 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
Yell it from the roof tops his name was not cleared they are just not charging him. Most people thought there would be no charges because of who he is...

Go find another excuse as to why the young child was not charged with any crime... I'm only saying the news and some people from Cordell were quick to judge..( calling him a murderer and killer) now that his name has been cleared!! Which yes cleared is the correct word if you have not been charged with a crime.. The news media is not so quick to throw that news around that he's wont be charged with a crime as quickly they were to call him a "killer" they should correct their story that was bias from one family's opinion as to what unfolded that night..
Jimbob

Kaufman, TX

#9 Jul 1, 2012
My name is Jimbob and I don't know the difference between (your & you're). That doesn't stop me from otherwise being an Einstein on all other topic's known to mankind.
JimBob

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2012
I do know a lot more than you! Unlike yourself, I also know my ass from a hole in the ground.
Oops

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2012
New evidence is being reviewed. It's not over yet...
RockOn

Yukon, OK

#15 Jan 23, 2013
JimBob wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved your too STUPID to be on Topix - by commenting on the story, you started the thread!

I'm not offended, just amazed that a FOOL would dredge all this up again, now on two threads instead of just one.

Get on the rooftops and start yelling, FOOL!
You are speaking the truth!
RockOn

Yukon, OK

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Nobully wrote:
<quoted text>Go find another excuse as to why the young child was not charged with any crime... I'm only saying the news and some people from Cordell were quick to judge..( calling him a murderer and killer) now that his name has been cleared!! Which yes cleared is the correct word if you have not been charged with a crime.. The news media is not so quick to throw that news around that he's wont be charged with a crime as quickly they were to call him a "killer" they should correct their story that was bias from one family's opinion as to what unfolded that night..
Also agreed

Ada, OK

#17 Feb 5, 2013
JimBob:

Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says,‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
LANE'S SISTER!

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Feb 6, 2013
I hope y'all know I am Lane's sister. And y'all need too stop talking about the "killer" and my brother! Thank you!
walker

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="LANE'S SISTER!"]I hope y'all know I am Lane's sister. And y'all need too stop talking about the "killer" and my brother! Thank you![/QUOTE]

Accident ----- does not equal killer.....prayers and heartfelt condolences. But labeling this young man as a killer is untrue.....
JustSayin

Yukon, OK

#20 Feb 6, 2013
walker wrote:
[QUOTE who="LANE'S SISTER!"]I hope y'all know I am Lane's sister. And y'all need too stop talking about the "killer" and my brother! Thank you!"

Accident ----- does not equal killer.....prayers and heartfelt condolences. But labeling this young man as a killer is untrue.....
Agreed
Bob Up

United States

#21 Feb 7, 2013
I think whoever started this thread is an unfortunate freak!
LANE'S SISTER! :(

United States

#22 Feb 8, 2013
walker wrote:
[QUOTE who="LANE'S SISTER!"]I hope y'all know I am Lane's sister. And y'all need too stop talking about the "killer" and my brother! Thank you!"

No. It is true!
in search of justice

Norman, OK

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Regardless the eastep kid should be in some kind of trouble if it had gone the other way lane would have gotten into trouble for it because he isn't a cops son washing county is a joke
SMH

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Feb 8, 2013
in search of justice wrote:
Regardless the eastep kid should be in some kind of trouble if it had gone the other way lane would have gotten into trouble for it because he isn't a cops son washing county is a joke
I think if you comment on said post you first need to learn how to spell.
in search of justice

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Feb 8, 2013
Really I don't know how to spell because of predictive text? If that's all you have then you shouldn't be able to post because your a lame a$$ retard that can't come up with anything more original than that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha L. Samolitis 1941-2011 (Jan '12) 11 hr bess 2
Michael Mike W Fry Aug 26 Paul Anthony Keene 1
Karen Carrell Aug 25 anbanfrmin 1
PREYTONIE, Paul R. Aug 23 SCOTT SMITH 1
Robin Williams' family members 'arrive for priv... Aug 23 Jesus On A Stick 666 2
Official autopsy: Brown shot 6 times, had pot i... Aug 23 Cat74 91
Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Aug 23 COREY And BRANDON 233
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••