LeRoy - Roy' - Sunny' Thomas

LeRoy "Roy" "Sunny" Thomas, 80, of North Main Street, Mayfield, N.Y., passed away Friday, November 23, 2012, at Albany Medical Center Hospital following a brief illness. Full Story
Tammy

Northville, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Leroy Thomas was a good father a good husband a good provider never knew him to be angry at anybody very nice man he will rest in Peace. Anybody that knew Him would know that he was a very kind man if you don't know him don't say anything about him rest in peace.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Sounds like a real winner...
Linda Thomas

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Tammy wrote:
Leroy Thomas was a good father a good husband a good provider never knew him to be angry at anybody very nice man he will rest in Peace. Anybody that knew Him would know that he was a very kind man if you don't know him don't say anything about him rest in peace.
His 5 children knew him (myself being 1) better than anyone. Everything I said was true. You can believe what you want. Just be grateful I didn't write everything he did for all to know!
Linda Thomas

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Mar 26, 2013
His 5 children knew him (myself being 1) better than anyone. Everything I said was true. You can believe what you want. Just be grateful I didn't write everything he did for all to know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris White 17 hr Sandra Radecki 1
PRICHARD-Butler-Ison, Katrina Sep 29 David M 1
Johnson, Charlene Huff Sep 28 Ruqayyah 1
Ann Gehlmann Sep 28 roefa 1
Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Sep 28 pissed off old lady 132
Rudy Hernandez of Santa Maria, 1948-2014 Sep 28 Susan Garcia 1
AWF Promoter Paul Alperstein Passes Away At 58 Sep 27 Low-end 2

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE