Anna Brevard

Anna Brevard

There are 5 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from Jun 20, 2013, titled Anna Brevard. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

Anna Lee Tracy Brevard, 91, joyfully reunited with her beloved husband, Paul Lewis, and many family and friends as she went to her heavenly home June 19. Her legacy for those she leaves behind is one of unfailing Godliness; devotion and steadfastness as mother, wife, relative and friend and beloved classroom teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

Since: Jan 13

Findlay, OH

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Mrs. Brevard was the best teacher that I ever had. She was my sixth grade teacher at Mound St.
Eric

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2013
She was my 5th grade teacher and favorite teacher at Mound St School. She loved all her students. She will be sadly miss.
Danny

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Mrs. Brevard was my 4th grade Teacher at Mound St...The most Wonderful Teacher anybody could ever have. My sister Tina had Mrs. Brevard in 6th grade to !!
Tammy

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
My heart is broken. Mrs.Brevard was my fourth grade teacher and like a mother outside my home for me. She loved ALL her students. She brought God and such a loving peaceful feeling to her classroom. I also went to Mound St school and thank God I did, after all, Mrs.Brevard was there. Go rest high on the mountain sweet angel . You deserve it!!!#
Eric

Taylor, MI

#5 Jun 26, 2013
She was my 4th grade teacher not 5th. She cared for all her students and she had a heart of gold. We all miss you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot by Chico police identified Aug 20 Godfrey 4
News Dick Gregory, civil rights activist and comedia... Aug 20 Gregorian Rant 1
News Mayors nationwide take up effort to combat whit... Aug 18 Red Crosse 2
News HARLINGEN, TX. - Tonya Gay (Beal) Baker (Jan '08) Aug 16 catdaddy 6
News Couple Seeks Family of Woman Whose Ashes Were F... Aug 15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News Jenola Miller (Nov '11) Aug 12 70blazer 3
News Gregory S. Boardman (Oct '12) Aug 12 Trapper 5
More from around the web