Owner of HB Spokes dies

William "Larry" Fowler, owner of HB Spokes Restaurant and Saloon, died Tuesday. According to the bar's Web site, friends are invited to join a memorial ride to visitation services at Inman Funeral Home Chapel ... Full Story
Nick

Greenville, SC

#1 Jun 12, 2008
And he just got HB Spokes rebuilt. Damn shame.
inletrebel

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jun 12, 2008
Go in peace Larry and may your family know you enjoyed your time here and made many friends you will be missed!
GRITS101

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Jun 12, 2008
I am so sorry for your loss. My husband and I have had many great times at HB Spokes.
Carol
Lee Ledwell

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jun 12, 2008
The legacy he made and the legacy he leaves has and will touch us for years to come. May you ride in peace brother!
BikerDATA com

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Jun 12, 2008
WOW what a shock...BikerDATA.com had the pleasure to visit there new establishment and looked forward to visiting there again. Bless him and his family
Gerry and Pat

Attleboro, MA

#6 Jun 12, 2008
As if there wasn't enough grief and loss for the Spokes family, with the 1st fire a few years ago, the destructive fire last year and the untimely loss of one of their staff earlier this spring.....now this.
As a neighbor of Spokes, it was always a joy for us to sit out on the porch and watch and hear the Harley's up and down Highway 9 on their way to and from Spokes. What a great job he did in rebuilding one of the greatest landmarks in the area!
Our hearts go out to Larry's family, friends and patrons. The contributions he made to the community will not be forgotten and his memory will be with us forever!
Gerry & Pat
Harley lady

United States

#8 Jun 12, 2008
What a terrible shame and a huge loss of a great man. Ride on in peace and prayers for his family. God Bless.
Hawg Lover

Conway, SC

#9 Jun 12, 2008
Ride on In Peace Larry. You will be missed.
retlaw

Pawleys Island, SC

#10 Jun 12, 2008
Heart felt sorrow goes out to his family.
Thank you Larry for the good times we all had at HD, yes, HD/HB Spokes.
I for one will ride with him Friday!
Let Angels on Harleys guide you the rest of the way!
Beachboy

AOL

#11 Jun 12, 2008
Peace be with you Brother
Garry and Judy Brewer

Greensboro, NC

#12 Jun 12, 2008
In the short time we came to know you and see you with your family, we are sure you
will be missed greatly. Our thoughts and
prayers are with all the family.

ckp

Since: Jun 08

Longs, SC

#13 Jun 12, 2008
What a shock this is! He made Spokes a great place! Poo's (Blue Marlin) too!

Peace and prayers go out to his family!
Norm and Vicky Foggan

Helena, MT

#14 Jun 12, 2008
You will be greatly missed Larry. Its been a pleasure working and playing at the best biker sand box in South Carolina. It will always be HD Spokes to us. Go ride in pease my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRICHARD-Butler-Ison, Katrina Mon David M 1
Johnson, Charlene Huff Sun Ruqayyah 1
Ann Gehlmann Sun roefa 1
Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Sun pissed off old lady 132
Rudy Hernandez of Santa Maria, 1948-2014 Sun Susan Garcia 1
AWF Promoter Paul Alperstein Passes Away At 58 Sat Low-end 2
James M. Carigan Sep 26 bud 1

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE