Funeral set for Monday for Mechanicsb...

Funeral set for Monday for Mechanicsburg student

There are 1 comment on the PennLive.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Funeral set for Monday for Mechanicsburg student. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

The funeral for James R. Wilson , the 17-year-old who died Tuesday after a medical emergency at Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School, is set for 11 a.m. Monday at the First United Methodist Church, 135 W. Simpson St., Mechanicsburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Bob Clemons

Pineville, LA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I am so sorry to hear the news of James. James' father, Norm, was my very best friend for many years growing up through elementary, Jr. High and High School. I just heard the news from our shared long-term friend, Beno. My prayers and sincere condolences go to your family. May the Lord have mercy upon your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fleeing deputies dies in 40-foot leap from ... Mon Crisalvarez136 1
News Farewell Aliposo Mon MBHS 1
News James L. "Jimmy" Lester III Feb 7 RussellBaldwin 1
News Hannah Borden Palmer Feb 6 Medina 4
News Vicki L. Bailey Feb 5 Ruth shultz 1
News Howard Lee "Duke" Goff (Nov '08) Feb 4 Bobby D 14
News Man fatally shot in Norwalk's second homicide i... (Aug '12) Feb 4 CARMELAS gang 52
More from around the web