Wilkerson, Efrem L.

Wilkerson, Efrem L.

There are 2 comments on the The Lakeland Ledger story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Wilkerson, Efrem L.. In it, The Lakeland Ledger reports that:

EFREM L. WILKERSON, SR., 48 7-Eleven Manager WINTER HAVEN -Efrem L. Wilkerson, Sr., 48, Winter Haven, died on 6/23/13 at his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lakeland Ledger.

Laura Ennis

Auburndale, FL

#1 Jun 27, 2013
So sorry for the loss of your dear loved one . Efrem and I worked together at Publix 100 in Winter Haven. He was a good friend . I am sorry to hear of his passing.
Laura Ennis

Auburndale, FL

#2 Jun 27, 2013
So sorry for the loss of your loved one. Efrum & I worked together at Publix 100 in Winter Haven. So sorry to hear of his passing he was a good friend and good to work with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex, drugs scandal casts shadow on prominent co... 6 hr BILL BLAIR DENIES 1
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) 19 hr San Jose Sisters 137
News Brittany Mercado (Mar '08) May 25 brittany 8
News Three people fatally shot since Sunday in Balti... May 24 bozo 1
News RIP local DIY fixture Kevin Scheidt May 24 DRichards 1
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) May 23 kiss 82
News William J. Love, Sr. May 21 boss 1
More from around the web