East Bethel woman killed in Anoka Cou...

East Bethel woman killed in Anoka County crash

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 26, 2009, titled East Bethel woman killed in Anoka County crash. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vickie Lynn Kopka died Thursday night in East Bethel when an oncoming Chevy Tahoe rammed into her while she tried to make a left turn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

LBJ

Spring Valley, MN

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Lucky for the other party they were in a Tahoe and not a Prius. It would've bee three killed. If everyone drove big SUVs we'd all be safe. And as a bonus we wouldn't look like a bunch of granola crunching weenies.
Timmyboy

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Very sad. One wrong move and you're gone. I feel bad for her husband and children.
terrio

Cold Spring, MN

#4 Jun 26, 2009
For whatever reason, that is a popular site for accidents. It's wide open so it's not like traffic sneaks up on you, but people like to go too fast and want to cross Hwy. 65 when there isn't time. I feel for her poor family.
chuck farley

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2009
"all of her flowers were one of her favorites"

??????

can someone help me here?
Motley Larry

Superior National Forest, MN

#8 Jun 26, 2009
ONLY IN MYAMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
How about in a few years when we are all forced to drive a NOBAMA **** box?
Pow...Squish---and your are dead!!!
Every comment you make is about Obama, get over it , he is your president.

“standing on my lil soap box”

Since: Mar 07

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2009
Hwy 65 between Sims and 221st is extremely deadly. Anoka County or DOT needs to put a stop light at 221st. How many people need to die before a light is installed here?
Motley Larry

Superior National Forest, MN

#11 Jun 28, 2009
ONLY IN MYAMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there buddy not every commment--but close. The reason is simple, his rediculous liberal mandates effect every part of our lives, and he is an idiot!!
He might be an elected president of my country, but he is not my president!! You telling me to get over it is like you telling a turd to bark, "ain't going to happen" Even though NOBAMA does not like it, I still have the right to free speech. You also have the right to free speech. You telling me what to do and how to think, well that tells me you are a liberal thinker. Have a great and blessed day!!
What you don't realize is some people can think for themselves, and don't follow the party line in every aspect of their life. He is your president, and mine, if you can't handle that, apply for citizenship to another country. I don't tell you what to do, or think, giving my opinion, like all people do on this forum.
BONNIE

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jun 30, 2009
ONLY IN MYAMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I am scratching my head on that one too.
well if you knew the family...you would kno what thaT means...vickie was that kind of person...she loved all her flowers...DUH!!
BONNIE

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jun 30, 2009
chuck farley wrote:
??????
..If you knew VICKIE...then YOU would know what that means...IT IS WHAT IT IS...ALL OF HER FLOWERS WERE ONE OF HER FAVORITES...IN OTHER WORDS...SHE LOVED ALL HER FLOWERS, DUH!
taylor kopka

Vancouver, WA

#14 May 5, 2013
I love my mom
TaylorKopka00

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Apr 21, 2016
chuck farley wrote:

??????

This is old but Vickie is my mom and flowers were her favorite thing ever, i think thats what he meant it towards
TaylorKopka00

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Apr 21, 2016
BONNIE wrote:
<quoted text>
..If you knew VICKIE...then YOU would know what that means...IT IS WHAT IT IS...ALL OF HER FLOWERS WERE ONE OF HER FAVORITES...IN OTHER WORDS...SHE LOVED ALL HER FLOWERS, DUH!
this is her youngest daughter, i love that you know that so well!
TaylorKopka00

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Apr 21, 2016
LBJ wrote:
Lucky for the other party they were in a Tahoe and not a Prius. It would've bee three killed. If everyone drove big SUVs we'd all be safe. And as a bonus we wouldn't look like a bunch of granola crunching weenies.
Im glad you have an opinion but that comment isnt needed on this particular accident report, The dead woman is someones family..(uh mine)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jodie Emiko Yamaguchi (Nov '10) Wed Luke 2
News B.C. man presumed dead, appears in court (Oct '08) Tue Jeremys daughter 9
News MERCEDES, TX. - Pastor Andres "Andy" Martinez (Nov '08) Jul 21 connie 4
News Reed, Leona Amanda Jul 19 Bob Farmer 1
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) Jul 18 Hand_rocks_cradle 83
News Howard Lee "Duke" Goff (Nov '08) Jul 17 Laurie 15
News Former Novato councilman Dennis Fishwick dies a... (Sep '10) Jul 15 Jane - United Ki... 14
More from around the web