Hernandez, Elizet

Hernandez, Elizet

There are 2 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Hernandez, Elizet. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

Elizet Hernandez, 34, passed Dec. 19, 2012 in Porterville, CA. Visitation: Dec. 26, 2012 from 1-8pm at Whitehurst-Peters-Loyd Chapel, with Service at 6pm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

THERESA WINDERS

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
My bestie from the westie, I'm sure going to miss you :'( I Love you and can't wait to see you in paradise. You'll be missed so much, you had an impact on so many live, you were so goofy and funny, never a dull moment with you around.:) R.I.P My friend!:(
EGLOCZ559

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2015
THERESA WINDERS wrote:
My bestie from the westie, I'm sure going to miss you :'( I Love you and can't wait to see you in paradise. You'll be missed so much, you had an impact on so many live, you were so goofy and funny, never a dull moment with you around.:) R.I.P My friend!:(
Thank you for posting this. Liz was my prima but really more like my sister.. That was the worst day of my life when she left us.. I've never been on this site and of all days today while her two little girls are here visiting :) ♡

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brooke Stockwell, 19, Dies In Dunlap Wreck; Fun... (Feb '12) 9 hr justsaying 73
News Church members in disbelief after pastor shot b... May 30 donnaebay 1
News Donald Benjamin Nance (Mar '10) May 28 Steven 2
News Obit: Barry Layton, 61 (May '13) May 26 Relay for Life 10
News Comedy great Anne Meara dies May 24 Schnooki 1
News Illoffee Quinton McVay, 40, Clay (Jul '11) May 23 Truth Hurts 6
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) May 22 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 251
More from around the web