John Boniface III

John Boniface III

There are 1 comment on the Fredericksburg.com story from Feb 21, 2012, titled John Boniface III. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

John is survived by his wife, Tamara Lynn Boniface of Nags Head, N.C.; a daughter, Abbe Boniface of Austin, Texas, two sons, John "Beau" Boniface IV and Brooks Boniface, both of Austin; his father, John Boniface Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

Denise Perkins

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
I want to say I'm so very sorry to the family. I can't imagine what it's like to go through something like this. I know all the classmates that I've talked to still remembered and loved John, even though we hadn't seen him in a while. Some of us was lucky enough to talk to him occasionally on FB. We will never forget the great times we had in high school together, and we all send our love and hope he knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bonds set for man accused of fatally injuring w... 27 min George Jackson III 1
News Obituaries Thu Barry Wood 1
News Actor Martin Landau Dead At 89 Jul 17 anonymous 1
News Former Tennessee first lady Betty Blanton dies (Oct '07) Jul 14 Tester 7
News Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) Jul 14 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 207
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Jul 14 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 281
News Soeder, Mariah A. (Aug '16) Jul 13 123abc 5
More from around the web