Gandee Funeral Services

Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston
Charleston , Kanawha County , West Virginia Funeral services for a reality star and his uncle who died in an accident have been set. Read more
Dawn

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I just want to extend my deepest sympathy to the Gandee family. From what i seen on the tv show of your son and your family you were just a hard working, loving, caring family. Your son had a good head on his shoulders, and big heart and from what i could tell he was just a fun, loving kid having fun at his age as he should. He went way before his time, again i am so sorry for your loss. I will pray and keep you in my thoughts and can only say time will ease your heart break just alittle, sorry to say. alittle. God Bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News William W. Stawicki 23 hr DBozzie 1
News Memorial set for Florence Police Department's K... Sat victor freeman 2
News Hollywood firefighter, paramedic John McMillan ... Sat Lois Mcmillan Tho... 1
News Gourdine, Van Shakim Fri Rose p 1
News Family cherishes memory of Fitchburg teen who l... (Aug '09) Fri ccc 8
News Obituary: John M. Moffat Sr. Mar 26 Barbara Holycross 1
News Jasmine Ganine Joe (Oct '08) Mar 25 Brooklyn Bounce 28
More from around the web