John P. Truver

John P. Truver

There are 28 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Nov 15, 2011, titled John P. Truver. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Surviving besides his father of Jamestown are five children: Courtney, Megan, Amber, Alexis and Havanna Truver, all of Jamestown; three sisters: Dawn Bechmann of Buffalo, Jennifer Truver of Ashville, and Stacey Truver of Bemus Point; grandmother Aggie Briggs of Chautauqua; and his companion, Liz Marlette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outta J-town

Huntsville, AL

#21 Mar 16, 2012
whoa wrote:
Clap, clap. Good for you . Keep putting in your last word so this topic keeps going.
whoa your probably a low life...unemployment sucker!!!
Outta J-town

Huntsville, AL

#22 Mar 16, 2012
whoa wrote:
Clap, clap. Good for you . Keep putting in your last word so this topic keeps going.
whoa are you unhappy with your little life? It sure sounds like it, cause you dont have anything good say even about yourselfh!!! Poor baby!!!
old friend

Johnson City, NY

#23 Mar 16, 2012
Amy, I knew you once long ago, as well as John and your children. Glad to know that you and the kids are well, stay strong! Everyone has a history and has made mistakes. That's what makes people interesting.

Sounds like you're doing far more with your life than trying to hurt people over the internet- how embarassing for the folks that find that hobby worthwhile. Congrats on your degrees and I hope to see you around.
whoa

North Miami Beach, FL

#24 Mar 17, 2012
Outta J-town wrote:
<quoted text> whoa are you unhappy with your little life? It sure sounds like it, cause you dont have anything good say even about yourselfh!!! Poor baby!!!
you figured me out. I'm better than you too! Ha
Outta J-Town

Huntsville, AL

#25 Mar 17, 2012
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>you figured me out. I'm better than you too! Ha
Cool... I was so wrong;then your not the pampas, ignorant, egotistical ass that I taught you where.!!! Since your better then me. Whats your degree in...GED? lol
amy

United States

#27 Apr 4, 2012
Thank you Tammi. I may be quite but when it comes to my family then I make sure I'm heard. John was a great person with a big heart. I miss him and will always love him.
Outta J-town wrote:
I am John's cousin Tammi,(on his Dad's side...grandma's) I have never have had the chanch to meet you. I think that you'll will do wonderfull in the future and raise street wise and very compassionate children...that most likely becuase of lifes situations will follow you in some part of the medical flied. Cicumstances & a hard life make us become great people that give to others gracoiusly through caring and nursing. I am gald you have a voice for the faimly,stay strong! As far as those that passed before John...Not drug related, so those of you that THINK you know it all, you are very wrong. Why is everyone in Jamestown, Ashville such bullies... dont you have anything better to do than sit on line and talk about people; like your [email protected]#T dont stink. Why dont you take a look at the crap in your yard before you say such things.
Joey Galati

Yuma, AZ

#28 Jun 3, 2012
So sorry to hear that Johnny was a good guy hope everyone is doing ok
Outta school too long

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Jun 4, 2012
Outta J-Town wrote:
<quoted text> Cool... I was so wrong;then your not the pampas, ignorant, egotistical ass that I taught you where.!!! Since your better then me. Whats your degree in...GED? lol
So, Outta J-Town, you of all people are referring to a GED. That is hilarious seeing how you have the worst grammar that I have ever witnessed.
1. I assume you were trying to spell pompous, not pampas. If you want to learn the word, at least have a half-ass idea as to how it is spelled, you 2/5 shot of at least using the correct vowels, yet you failed miserably.
2. It is "thought" not taught, unless you were a teacher in being pampas lol.
3. It is were, not where. Where is a location, or the lack of knowing a location, but then again, maybe you meant to say " This is where I taught you to be a pampas". Re-read what you wrote, and you will see it makes absolutely No sense, and that any 4th grader would know better than to make such mistakes. I mean seriously, you taught? Are you Tweety Bird, because I taught I saw an idiot. Also, notice I left you alone for your failure to grasp the proper way to use puctuation such as not double spacing after sentence endings, or your improper use of a semicolon. I did not point those mistakes out because I only wanted to point out the fact that you do not know the meaning, or spelling, of the words in which you use. I find it ironic that the person cracking on the GED would have no chance in passing it themself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obituary Don Wadia Moses, 66 / Down-to-earth in... (Dec '08) Dec 5 Jovelyn D Richards 4
News Liza Horvath, Senior Advocate: Not a pity party Dec 4 Neil 2
News Wally "Crazy" Vinckus Obituary (Apr '08) Nov 23 CR guy 32
News Della Reese dead; 'Touched by an Angel' star, s... Nov 20 Sad To Hear 1
News Walter Boney (Nov '07) Nov 12 Mercedes boney 6
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Nov '17 Eugene hunt 146
News AWF Promoter Paul Alperstein Passes Away At 58 (Sep '14) Nov '17 Katy Perry in lea... 3
More from around the web