Lillian Barton

Graveside services for Lillian McCall Barton, 96, of Mayfield will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. Full Story
Sam Walker Past Dtr n Law

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
It was a pleasure to consider you as my Mother in Law all the years Dan and I were married you were there, gracious, giving and full of stories just as Papa and Mamma Webb had told, you carried on. Over the years I have watched all of your Grandchildren grow with families of their own and always with the love you provided for them by being their Grandmother. In this great time of sorrow in your passing everyone knows your legacy of kindness and knowing the quality of life will live through your Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. Your son was my son's adopted Father and for this I am eternally grateful to have him as he carries on the McCall name so proudly, as he has. Blessing to them all at this time of sadness. SAM (Sharron Ann McCall)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KMOD Morning Host Biggie Shay Dies At 40 18 hr The real mikey bee 8
Brian Risner (Feb '12) Fri Please 7
George E. Harrison Fri Roy Bertalotto 1
Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy Dead At 83 Fri Spock died today 1
5-year-old boy claims to have lived past life a... Feb 25 DILF 13
Ione Heather Belden (Mar '11) Feb 24 Heather Belden pe... 2
Man fatally shot while riding skateboard in La ... (Aug '13) Feb 24 friend 4
More from around the web