Dr. Jonathan E. Zucker, Authoritative Voice on Daily Pollen Passes Away

Full story: The George Towner
Allergist Jonathan E. Zucker, who for years was the authoritative voice giving the region's daily pollen count on radio and television for Washington, D.C., died of a heart attack Dec. Full Story
Lynn Overton

La Plata, MD

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I worked with Dr.Zucker for 34 years and he was the greatest. When he retired in 2007, I felt as thought I was losing my best friend and have missed him everyday since that time. I have stayed in touch, but because of busy schedules, I did not talk to him as often as I hoped to. When I got the news I was completely stunned. I am heart broken!!! He was such a wonderful man and employer and when he would talk about any of us in his office he would refer to us as working with him and not for him. He never left the office without saying thank you to us. Over so many years we had such fun, wonderful times together. As I write this I cannot stop crying.

Good night my dear friend. There will be a part of my heart that only you will occupy forever!! I love you.
Lynn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple who died 700 years ago were buried holdi... 9 hr cougar dating now 1
Anna Ruth Frasier (Sep '11) Fri ashley frasier 3
Dan Austin Andress Fri unknown 1
Longtime circuit court clerk dies Thu Bob Chasteen 1
Obituaries for September 15, 2014 Sep 16 stuliber 1
St. Paul woman, allegedly choked by daughter, dies Sep 12 jet 1
Wrong-way fatality ID'd as MHS grad (Apr '12) Sep 11 Tiffs sis 109
•••

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE