Jennifer Marie Brown - 1987-2011

Jennifer Marie Brown - 1987-2011

There are 15 comments on the Independent story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Jennifer Marie Brown - 1987-2011. In it, Independent reports that:

Jennifer Marie Brown, 23, of Morehead, passed away Wednesday, June 8, 2011, in Menifee County, as the result of a motor vehicle crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

elizabeth jones

Ivel, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2011
jenni was a wonderful person to be around, she was always smiling filled with so much laughter. if you were having a bad day she would say something to make you bust out laughing. she will be missed terribly! such a tragic thing that happend!...ily jenni brown and i will always cherish the memories that i have of you! r.i.p girl!
someone who cares

Ivel, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2011
i still cant wrap my head around this....it shouldnt have been jenny layin in that coffin....if anybody it should have been joe cole...jenny was such a sweet girl...it's not fair she had her whole life ahead of her....i will never forget her...she was such a beautiful girl inside and out ily so much jenny rest in peace girl!
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2011
what happened!!! Did she use to work at the nursing home?
hopeithappens

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2011
car wreck
comment

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2011
yes she did work at the nursing home.
usa

Morehead, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2011
someone who cares wrote:
i still cant wrap my head around this....it shouldnt have been jenny layin in that coffin....if anybody it should have been joe cole...jenny was such a sweet girl...it's not fair she had her whole life ahead of her....i will never forget her...she was such a beautiful girl inside and out ily so much jenny rest in peace girl!
I'm sorry about Jennie but, Joe Cole had nothing to do with it. She and Joe had been together for 6 years. They had broken up many times but, always got back together. Joe loved Jenny very much. It was very wrong for them not to have let Joe say goodby.

The new boyfriend did not know the real jennie. From what I hear it was a text message she was answering when she wrecked. Maybe from him?
morehead

Morehead, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2011
someone who cares wrote:

I heard this out of the mouth of a woman at the funeral home when talking to the new boyfriend. Made me sick, I got up and left. Did not know the real person behind all of the conflict. Jenny was just as wild as Joe or she wouldn't have been with him in the first place. Just not the place to go into details. I know for a fact that Joe would have traded his life for her. If there had been enough time they would have gotten back together.
angry

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2011
whats wrong with you people. have some respect for this girls family and stop gossiping about her. who her boyfriend is or was is not the issue here. if you cant say something nice then please keep your comments to yourself. this is not the time or place to discuss her personal life. i feel really bad for her family and what they must be going through. they need your prayers, not your rude comments.
west liberty

Morehead, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
are they going to do a drug screen on either of the people in this wreck?
thatllbeaFU

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2011
west liberty wrote:
are they going to do a drug screen on either of the people in this wreck?
Why would a drug screen be necessary? Someone that was very special to alot of people lost their life, a mother lost her daughter, drugs or her personal life is no longer important. So finally all of you people that was on here a year ago talking about and bashing someone that actually mattered, can go on with your misery elsewhere and stop pretending to care so much now. Jenni Brown was a beautiful, caring person, one in a million especially when you're talking about this area. So stop your stupid, nosey ridiculous BS and respect her loved ones by shutting up. Use this forum to express some emotions or memories about her, or stay the fuck off, hows that?
Sandy Hook

Morehead, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2011
It should have been done because of the circumstances of the wreck. Going too fast and such. Would have cleared up a lot of questions.
pat

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2011
it is up to the coroner of the county that she was pronounced dead in to take any blood work and have it checked.
Estevan

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2011
I have known both Joe and jenny most of my life and jenny was doing drugs in high school,sure Joe does just as many pills as anyone but it's not his fault that she was an addict and he should not be portrayed as her influence, to be quite honest it is saddening all around but don't blame someone else to make the party involved seem like a good person. at least don't blame him for creating something he didn't ie the drug addict jenny became. im not taking sides i detest drug use but i am partial to correct information.
LOVEDONE

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2011
someone who cares wrote:
Jenni was her own person she did what she wanted to do, when she wanted to do it. NO MATTER what anyone said. Thats the reason why her and Joe faught so much, was becasue he was always telling her NO when ANOUGH WAS ANOUGH. That day he wasnt there to tell her NO, and look what happened. If anyone sould have been to blame it should have been the girl that was with her and the guy she was seeing, because they had her doped out of her head.......... AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. So if theres anyone to push blame on then, PUSH the BLAME ON THEM. The TOXICOLOGY REPORT WILL TELL THE STORY.
west liberty

Morehead, KY

#15 Jul 6, 2011
Has anyone heard anymore concerning a drug test?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 7 hr Big Johnson 5
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) 21 hr KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 271
News Diabetes gets best of devout Dodger fan (Jul '09) Jun 22 Rosa 3
News Timothy Rogalcheck, 49, Avenel (Jun '07) Jun 21 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Franklin High School student dies (Feb '08) Jun 20 josephbarkley 19
News Attorney General says Mateen investigation movi... Jun 19 Jack 1
News Funeral arrangements begin Sunday for late Plaq... Jun 18 myzorro1 1
More from around the web