Michael Jackson, world famous pedophi...

Michael Jackson, world famous pedophile, dead at 50

There are 67 comments on the www.nowpublic.com story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Michael Jackson, world famous pedophile, dead at 50. In it, www.nowpublic.com reports that:

Not speak ill of the dead, you say? You can speak ill of the dead if they have done "ill" while they were alive. And there isn't anything much more "ill" than molesting a kid.

To those who claim Michael Jackson was exonerated of the crime of sexual molestation of a minor, I would ask a simple question; would you allow your teen or pre teen son to spend a night at Jackson's home unchaperoned?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nowpublic.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
frank

Thailand

#1 Jul 2, 2009
the one that wrote this is a complete idiot
Nate Higgers

Smithfield, VA

#2 Jul 2, 2009
"frank" must be a pedophile as well!

MJ was born a black male, but died a white woman!

This is the first time in my life that Iíve seen so many BLack people rally around for a White person.

Now stores can advertise "boy's briefs half off" without having Michael Jackson come running in.

Since Michael Jackson was mostly plastic, they should melt him down and form him into Legoís so little boys can play with him for a change. LOL

Farrah Fawcett dies and goes to heaven and St. Peter asks her what she wishes for the world left behind. She states that she does not want little children to ever suffer again,,,,,,,,,Michael Jackson dies...

Come celebrate the passing of "The King of Pedophiles"

Q: What does Michael Jackson and Caviar have in common?
A: The both come on little white crackers!
Helena

Dierks, AR

#4 Jul 2, 2009
You are both heartless. You know nothing about MJ. He molested nobody. Was nothing but extortion. One of the boys has already come out and said it. Check out the news on the accusers and what the dad has done to the son. Jackson was a huge humanatarian and done more than you will ever do in your lifetime to help others. Check out all that stuff before you start shouting bs.
stopbadpress

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 2, 2009
Every damn KKK racist seems to be coming out of the woodwork (not directed toward the person who posted this).

Yet, why the hell would you post such meaningless piece of garbage? I'm not eluding to this being a racist ploy on your part but the anger and hatred has gotten to a point of ridiculousness. You have brought this up numerous times. The man is dead now! That's okay MJ forgives you and his beautiful smile from above will one day shine light on your dark island.
Jane

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2009
Nate Higgers wrote:
"frank" must be a pedophile as well!
MJ was born a black male, but died a white woman!
This is the first time in my life that Iíve seen so many BLack people rally around for a White person.
Now stores can advertise "boy's briefs half off" without having Michael Jackson come running in.
Since Michael Jackson was mostly plastic, they should melt him down and form him into Legoís so little boys can play with him for a change. LOL
Farrah Fawcett dies and goes to heaven and St. Peter asks her what she wishes for the world left behind. She states that she does not want little children to ever suffer again,,,,,,,,,Michael Jackson dies...
Come celebrate the passing of "The King of Pedophiles"
Q: What does Michael Jackson and Caviar have in common?
A: The both come on little white crackers!
. Very very UNRESPECTFUL my friend. We wil never see another artist like him. He certainly went to heaven. They couldn't prove anything in court..... why?? He was innocent. Thank you
Chimpnotized

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 2, 2009
frank wrote:
http://rightwingnuthouse.com/archives/2009/06...

rightwingnuthouse as in rightwingnutjobs

Yep, they sure are.

rightwingnutjobs are an authority on pedophelia, homosexuality, adultery, you name it.

rightwingnutjobs throw stones from within glass houses.

rightwingnutjobs should be the last to have anything to say.
Blasians

Flushing, NY

#8 Jul 2, 2009
frank wrote:
I agree 100%. No respect at all.
frank miller

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2009
For God's sake "Dark Island" you are most proba-
bly the closet pedophile, you so readily accuse
a sensitive creative artist like our beloved
Michael Jackson to be! Neverland Ranch was a
retreat in many ways for children who were in the last terminal stages of cancer! Often the fatal
leukemia stage! Have you ever heard of the equi-
valency principle? Yeah I didn't so? Uneducated
libeler!! Well just think of MJJ as a "Big Bro-
ther"!! This gentle music giant has contributed
more to children's causes than anyone I know! Not exactly within his inner circle, but in meeting
him, and knowing of his closeness with his other
Los Angeles brothers, I can tell you that both
the first accusation, and about fourteen years
later the second "trialed" one were bogus extor-
tion attempts! Do you think after settling for
$20 million, he would have stopped having sleep
overs with terminally ill boys! No! Mothers, and
fathers were begging for their children to be
inspired by this giant of men! Just as well he did not have sleep-overs with terminally ill girls! My God authorities would really have had
a field day! That terrible ~1983 Pepsi Cola
commercial filming whence his hair caught on fire
right at the peak of his career, made him realize
how vulnerable life can indeed be! Maybe who knows, if that had this altruist feeling of young
boys striken so early, with a terminal disease,
without like he had: "made his mark on the World"
so to speak!!
So please no more "libeling" Dark Island!!
F.M.
DEVO

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 2, 2009
I hope the s*h*i*t*s*t*a*i*n** who wrote this garbage has recieved the attention that "it" so desperately craved.
rayoflight

Tokyo, Japan

#11 Jul 2, 2009
Yes, there's always two sides in a story. Whether MJ did it or not or the family extort him or not, only God knows, someday we will all die let's see who will be in heaven, MJ or Jordan, or me, you? I am also a mother, I care so much for my kids even at a relatives house I don't allow them to sleep without me or my husband with them. Why did Jordan's parents allow him to slept at MJ's house and even go with MJ on his world tour?
Vinnie

Australia

#12 Jul 2, 2009
R.I.P Michael. No human has the right to judge you.
Sheila

AOL

#13 Jul 2, 2009
one word LOSERS
Demi a lover nd loyal fan

North Sydney, Australia

#14 Jul 2, 2009
How dare u awful people judge mj he has been judged nd found inocent y dont u all just leave him alone he had a bad childhood nd he was a lonely sole that had talent that was fanomanal he was a beautiful man inside nd out nd im gutterd that hes gone leave him alone nd remember him 4 the good he brought 2 all of us rip mj i wil luv u allways demi-lee quintrell gold coast qld aus
Chimpnotized

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 2, 2009
frank miller wrote:
Michael Jackson to be! Neverland Ranch was a
retreat in many ways for children who were in the last terminal stages of cancer! Often the fatal
leukemia stage! Have you ever heard of the equi-
valency principle? Yeah I didn't so? Uneducated
libeler!! Well just think of MJJ as a "Big Bro-
ther"!! This gentle music giant has contributed
more to children's causes than anyone I know! Not exactly within his inner circle, but in meeting
him, and knowing of his closeness with his other
Los Angeles brothers, I can tell you that both
the first accusation, and about fourteen years
later the second "trialed" one were bogus extor-
tion attempts! Do you think after settling for
$20 million, he would have stopped having sleep
overs with terminally ill boys! No! Mothers, and
fathers were begging for their children to be
inspired by this giant of men! Just as well he did not have sleep-overs with terminally ill girls! My God authorities would really have had
a field day! That terrible ~1983 Pepsi Cola
commercial filming whence his hair caught on fire
right at the peak of his career, made him realize
how vulnerable life can indeed be! Maybe who knows, if that had this altruist feeling of young
boys striken so early, with a terminal disease,
without like he had: "made his mark on the World"
so to speak!!
So please no more "libeling" Dark Island!!
F.M.
Can you picture this?... Dark Island googling every Michael Jackson story there is and creating a topix message board for each one they find.

The only one who could explain Dark Island's homophobic obsession is their father.

You hear that, Dark Island. Bring him into the discussion. He's got some explaining to do.
Mr_ G

Zagreb, Croatia

#17 Jul 2, 2009
Oh no dear Frank, he is not a complete idiot he is a retard and half an idiot, he isn't smart enough to be an complete idiot...I would't give the one that wrote this 2 drawn sheeps to look after because he would probably loose them....RIP MJ and thanks for everything...I had a lot of girls while listening to Your songs, like also many tears...hope You found some better world than this one we created....Freddie Mercury once sang; "Is this the world we created? Unfortunatlly, yes it is...
Once again RIP and keep dancing:))

“Str8 !@#! balliN”

Since: Apr 09

T.ItN PeraK

#18 Jul 2, 2009
i'm sick of this kind of stupid threads,

MJ haters, get over it and leave him alone

may his soul R.I.P

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 2, 2009
frank miller wrote:
Michael Jackson to be!
Frank, dear, you're like a complete moron, right? Do you wear a helmet and ride the short bus? Do you really think I wrote that article? Beg, borrow or buy a clue, f'loonshite.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 2, 2009
Chimpnotized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you picture this?... Dark Island googling every Michael Jackson story there is and creating a topix message board for each one they find.
The only one who could explain Dark Island's homophobic obsession is their father.
You hear that, Dark Island. Bring him into the discussion. He's got some explaining to do.
I am an editor for this forum. I post stories that come across the newswire. You can see these same stories yourself by hitting the "newswire" tab. I'm not making them up. I'm not doing anything underhanded. I'm doing what I was hired to do. Period.

This is what the world thinks of your pedo-godlette. Deal.

You f'loons are exceedingly clueless and ignorant buffoons.
Chimpnotized

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an editor for this forum. I post stories that come across the newswire. You can see these same stories yourself by hitting the "newswire" tab. I'm not making them up. I'm not doing anything underhanded. I'm doing what I was hired to do. Period.
This is what the world thinks of your pedo-godlette. Deal.
You f'loons are exceedingly clueless and ignorant buffoons.
Plagiarism is a serious academic crime.

Did your source copy it from the source I provided or was it the other way around.

You should also know that of the two (D) councilmen that walked out on a moment of silence, one was careful to say that he refused to give recognition to someone who was 'probably' a pedophile.

On another note, those coming right out and saying that he is should also know that slander and defamation of character, causing damage to another's reputation is a crime as well.

Don't be surprised if one day you read or hear about the Jackson family filing lawsuits against all those perpetrators of this crime.

There is currently an ongoing case in Texas where a judge ruled favorably toward the plaintiff, ordering records be turned over to help identify the deviants. So, if I were you, I'd be careful what I say. And no, you, as well as the named defendants in the Texas case are NOT protected under Free Speech laws.
MJ Sux

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#22 Jul 2, 2009
Poor Michael. We will miss her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zoe Johnson (Apr '07) 22 hr kali 16
News Ethel A. McCully Mon dorthy GOTT 1
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Mon KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 254
News Winston-Salem Homicide First For 2011 (Jan '11) Mon Vey Brown 6
News Funeral services set for Blaze Starr Jul 5 Joe 1
News Arkansas man, 20, found dead in Baxter County (Feb '13) Jul 5 pretty 2
News Barbara Lucille Ostermeyer-McNeel Jul 1 jim sisk 1
More from around the web