Cloverdale Sawmill Worker Dies Cleari...

Cloverdale Sawmill Worker Dies Clearing Machine Jam

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Cloverdale Sawmill Worker Dies Clearing Machine Jam. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Sonoma County coroner's office has identified the Redwood Empire Sawmill worker in Cloverdale who died Wednesday when he became entangled in machinery as Raul Samano Lule, 43, of Ukiah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

April postal

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Raul was the father of one of my sons best friends since they were in second grade. He was an amazing and attentive father and a doting husband. This death is so tragic and I cant begin to tell you what a horrific loss this is to our community. My heart has been so sad for his family and kids. These are wonderfull and dear people and this could not have happend to a nicer more loving man! I am horrified by this tragedy and I hope it is being investigate with vigor!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 Sat ARRAR 6
News J.S. Jones & Son Funeral Home Limited Sat glad 4 more parking 1
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Jun 24 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 271
News Diabetes gets best of devout Dodger fan (Jul '09) Jun 22 Rosa 3
News Timothy Rogalcheck, 49, Avenel (Jun '07) Jun 21 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Franklin High School student dies (Feb '08) Jun 20 josephbarkley 19
News Attorney General says Mateen investigation movi... Jun 19 Jack 1
More from around the web