Car wash helps family of boy killed i...

Car wash helps family of boy killed in accident

There are 22 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Car wash helps family of boy killed in accident. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Teresa Serna is understandably upset about the death of her 11-year-old son, Rodolfo Campuzano.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DAD IS CRAP GANG MEMBER

Irvine, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2008
Of course the dad was nowhere to be found. Unfortunately they share the same name, Rodolpho Campuzano. My condolences to the mother. The dad is a piece of crap Ontario gang member.
Mr X

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2008
this is sad but if we know this is a dangerous street why would you let your kids play near it after dark.what about the poor guy that has to live with this image in his mind for ever, i would be sick and not the person i was before this happend.
The father WAS around

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2008
The father was always around, get your facts straight!!! He loves his son and will love him forever! But that is not something he doesn't need to prove to you or anyone! This was a tragic accident and the entire family is grieving the loss of this little angel. My condolences go out to the ENTIRE family and the driver. May God bless us all.
mike

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2008
I just read this story and I feel horrible. I missed the car wash, however how would I be able to donate some money to the family?
DAD IS CRAP GANG MEMBER

La Mirada, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2008
The father WAS around wrote:
The father was always around, get your facts straight!!! He loves his son and will love him forever! But that is not something he doesn't need to prove to you or anyone! This was a tragic accident and the entire family is grieving the loss of this little angel. My condolences go out to the ENTIRE family and the driver. May God bless us all.
Yeah, I'm sure his dad was around between jail visits. Did he teach him how to sell drugs on the corner too?
DAD IS CRAP GANG MEMBER

La Mirada, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2008
mike wrote:
I just read this story and I feel horrible. I missed the car wash, however how would I be able to donate some money to the family?
Just go to Jay Littleton Park and buy drugs from the dad. That should do.
I cant believe this

Camarillo, CA

#7 Oct 20, 2008
DAD IS CRAP GANG MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure his dad was around between jail visits. Did he teach him how to sell drugs on the corner too?
Before anything else is said about the father and him not being around letís get something straight. Letís ask who was there for the doctors to tell the HORRIFIYING news to. It was the Father, Oh but wait were was the Mother. So WHO is the one that was not there for their child? Maybe father was in out of jail, but we all make are mistakes and he was trying to give his son everything when he was allowed too. Rodolfo Jr. loved his dad and mother and itís so sad that you want to put blame on a father. People have no idea what father and his family are going through. I know how much Mother is Grieving seeing that she can make her statement to the paper.
my lil sis was his friend

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 20, 2008
ok who the f*** are you to be talking crap about his dad. thats none of your business! if you dont have kids you dont know how much this hurts, even if its not in your family! as a parent you feel a mother and a fathers pain. my little sister is his friend and they were in the same class together, i send my deep condolences to his family. i was at the car wash and we had a great turn out, if you saw how much his class mates miss him it would make you miss him too. i dont know where you can still donate money for the services, ill find out at the funeral to see if they have set up an account for him at the bank. and ill post it on here just check back on thursday
my lil sis was his friend

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 20, 2008
btw im not from canada, im from montclair, ca
DAD IS CRAP GANG MEMBER

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 25, 2008
my lil sis was his friend wrote:
ok who the f*** are you to be talking crap about his dad. thats none of your business! if you dont have kids you dont know how much this hurts, even if its not in your family! as a parent you feel a mother and a fathers pain. my little sister is his friend and they were in the same class together, i send my deep condolences to his family. i was at the car wash and we had a great turn out, if you saw how much his class mates miss him it would make you miss him too. i dont know where you can still donate money for the services, ill find out at the funeral to see if they have set up an account for him at the bank. and ill post it on here just check back on thursday
Ha! Just because your little sisters, cousins, dogs, babysitters, uncles mistress is in a class with the kid that makes you a martyr for the piece of crap dad?

I'm simply saying the dad is a piece of crap gang member who is in and out of prison and plagues society by selling drugs to our children. He has hurt several of others children by selling them poison. Maybe God took his son so he can open his eyes. Someone else hurt his child like he has hurt dozens more.

Still a heavy condolence to the family and friends who loved him.
What is wrong with you

Camarillo, CA

#11 Oct 27, 2008
<quoted text>
Ha! Just because your little sisters, cousins, dogs, babysitters, uncles mistress is in a class with the kid that makes you a martyr for the piece of crap dad?
I'm simply saying the dad is a piece of crap gang member who is in and out of prison and plagues society by selling drugs to our children. He has hurt several of others children by selling them poison. Maybe God took his son so he can open his eyes. Someone else hurt his child like he has hurt dozens more.
Still a heavy condolence to the family and friends who loved him.
What is wrong with you, do you not understand that what you are saying is all lies. Maybe you are mad because the Rodolfo (Father) never gave you a chance and now you want to lash out at him. Youíre crazy for saying that he is a drug dealer and sells to kids your not right in your head he is not no seller and God when never take some one a way for that reason any ways, WHAT WRONG WITH YOU. He was taken away because the person that was suppose to be taking care of him choose not to and now you blame the father if you want to blame some one then blame her for not being there and not knowing how to be a real mother and if you really want to talk your crap the really say WHO you are and I will be gladly till you the truth face to face. Every one is very clear that he was still a child and ďTHE MOTHERĒ was not around to watch him and if the father is s big drug dealer gang member as you say then why would she (mother) drop him off all the time with the father your stupid get you shit straight because truthfully your the poison. Let Lil Rodolfo RIP already and stop hurting him by talking shit about his father.
giselle

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Jan 8, 2009
he was my friend me and my friends miss him a hole lot
giselle

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Jan 8, 2009
he was my friend i miss him a hole lot
madie

Guasti, CA

#14 Mar 5, 2009
dolfo i miss u so much i hope ur ok luv yew
andrew

Ontario, CA

#15 Apr 18, 2009
<quoted text>
his dad didnt sell drugs,,, he loved his son,rodolfo and he always will love him
OLD FRIEND

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2009
OH MY GOD...I FOUND OUT TODAY WHAT HAPPEN TO LITTLE RODOLFO 'MI PESAME" TO BOTH TERESA AND REDOLFO GUYS STOP FIGHTING LET HIM REST IN PEACE I KNOW YOU ARE BOTH HURTING I WOULD BE TO IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO MY LITTLE ONE.. AS A PARENT I KNOW THE PAIN.... GOD BLESS
friend of the family

Beverly Hills, CA

#17 Apr 21, 2009
The tragic death of Rodolfo should not be used as an excuse or forum to cast judgement on his parents. The fact that anyone would dishonor this little boy's memory sickens me. You have no right. No respect and clearly no class. If you care about this little boy bashing his family is no way to pay tribute. This family has suffered to no end. It was no ones fault. It was an accident. His mother and father loved him dearly and to say anything other than that is ignorant, insensitve and borders on pure evil. Your opinions don't matter but it scares me to think that my children walk the same earth that you do. Rodolfo's family members are good people. I know first hand. So please keep your toxic nonsense to yourself and keep in mind that karma exists and such disgraceful acts are never forgotten. Lil Rodolfo deserves better than this. You are not worthy of even being on this page. As a parent who has also lost a child let me tell you that there are no words to describe the pain and hoplessness a parent feels. You never get over it...you simply learn to live with it. God bless lil Rodolfo and his loving family. You will never be forgotten.
friend of the family

Beverly Hills, CA

#18 Apr 21, 2009
andrew wrote:
<quoted text> his dad didnt sell drugs,,, he loved his son,rodolfo and he always will love him
The tragic death of Rodolfo should not be used as an excuse or forum to cast judgement on his parents. The fact that anyone would dishonor this little boy's memory sickens me. You have no right. No respect and clearly no class. If you care about this little boy bashing his family is no way to pay tribute. This family has suffered to no end. It was no ones fault. It was an accident. His mother and father loved him dearly and to say anything other than that is ignorant, insensitve and borders on pure evil. Your opinions don't matter but it scares me to think that my children walk the same earth that you do. Rodolfo's family members are good people. I know first hand. So please keep your toxic nonsense to yourself and keep in mind that karma exists and such disgraceful acts are never forgotten. Lil Rodolfo deserves better than this. You are not worthy of even being on this page. As a parent who has also lost a child let me tell you that there are no words to describe the pain and hoplessness a parent feels. You never get over it...you simply learn to live with it. God bless lil Rodolfo and his loving family. You will never be forgotten.
WE MISS U LIL DOLFO

Anaheim, CA

#19 May 13, 2009
this goes out to (what is wrong with you) "Hiedie hayes".. be a women and just write ur name .. frist of let me tell u that the mother was always there u dnt know any thing ur just another one of his dads hoes, and ur no one to talk that you are a good mother u never have u kids there grandparents always have them ..U honesty really did know what TEresa the mother has gone through raising lil Rodolfo on her own .. Dad always in and out of jail on the streets hang out with his gangster friends .. i honsetly feel so sorry for his mother and fathers & his family u all are always in my prayers.. little dolfo wants everyone just to get along for him we sould be thankful we will forever have a angel watching over us & his mother and all his luv ones!!
ceejay

Banning, CA

#20 Apr 27, 2013
ill miss skating with dolfo ill miss you dolfo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral services set for Blaze Starr 2 hr Joe 1
News Arkansas man, 20, found dead in Baxter County (Feb '13) 8 hr pretty 2
News Barbara Lucille Ostermeyer-McNeel Jul 1 jim sisk 1
News Illoffee Quinton McVay, 40, Clay (Jul '11) Jul 1 Coy Roe 14
News Sam Edward Pearce (Dec '09) Jun 29 Dawnmarie Pearce ... 4
News Obituary Notice: Chris Maines (Jun '13) Jun 28 Dale 16
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Jun 23 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 253
More from around the web