Obituaries, June 28, 2013

Obituaries, June 28, 2013

There are 1 comment on the The Georgetown Times story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Obituaries, June 28, 2013. In it, The Georgetown Times reports that:

Teneal Antwain, 27, better known as " Boo," of 45 Esau Court in the Dunbar Community of Georgetown died on Sunday, June 23, 2013 at Grand Strand Memorial Hospital in Myrtle Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Georgetown Times.

Sandra Beasley

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2013
R.I.P Boo!!! You will always be my little cuzzin that wanted a truck and couldn't pronounce IT the right. I still can see you face looking so serious but alwayzz we are FAMILY. NESMITH,GEATHERS,LINEN, AND DORSEY!!! WE LUV YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU BEST REST ON LIL CUZZIN REST ON...MISS YOU YOUR CUZZIN AND FAMILY IN ROCHESTER, NY.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man who died after struggle with Fontana police... (Jul '10) 22 hr Sonia servellon 74
News James L. "Jimmy" Lester III (Feb '16) Oct 21 Stephen 2
News SEWELL Sr., Carl L. Oct 20 joseferik 1
News 9-year-old girl who inspired school dies (Feb '10) Oct 19 lexivillalobos48 38
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 19 Roger Terri 47
News Keith L. Winchenbach Oct 19 Flo Bilelo 1
News Clare James Served 40-Plus Years as RV Sales Rep Oct 19 Carol 1
More from around the web