Michael Bemis

Full story: Alton Telegraph
Michael Patrick Bemis, 32, died at 1:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 2009, at his home. Full Story
A town reader

Bartlesville, OK

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Really nice guy who is 32 and suddenly dies? Could someone have a drug problem? Sound pretty tragic, however it went down.
amanda

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Yeah Mikey was a really nice guy, and no he didn't have a drug problem, yes it was tragic for all who loved him. And we all miss him very much, if you didn't know him then why think the worse. And however it went down, who are to judge Mikey.
This really nice guy who suddenly died would have given you the shirt off his back... He had some health problems for your information. Thats whats wrong with people today you just think the worse. And if you don't know people then what gives you the right to make comments like that. Mikey was loved by many and left a big whole in are hearts.
This really upsets me, that someone would say this junk about my good friend.....
Schreiber

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 15, 2010
This really makes me sick that someone would write something like that. Shame on you! It makes no difference how mike passed that's not what is important. Mike was a very beautiful, wonderful, kind, giving, loving soul and he lived a awesome life! He touched everyone he ever met. All that knew him would agree. RIP. Mike!
wondering

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Was it ever determined what happened? Just was thinking about him today and never did hear anymore...still a tragic
info

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KMOD Morning Host Biggie Shay Dies At 40 18 hr The real mikey bee 8
Brian Risner (Feb '12) Fri Please 7
George E. Harrison Fri Roy Bertalotto 1
Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy Dead At 83 Fri Spock died today 1
5-year-old boy claims to have lived past life a... Feb 25 DILF 13
Ione Heather Belden (Mar '11) Feb 24 Heather Belden pe... 2
Man fatally shot while riding skateboard in La ... (Aug '13) Feb 24 friend 4
More from around the web