Faron Cy Young

Faron Cy Young

There are 15 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Faron Cy Young. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Faron Cy Young, 17, of Kirtland, died Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008, in Kirtland. He was born May 27, 1991, in Shiprock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Katherine

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Heartfelt sympathies to the family for their loss.
allison young

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2008
we will miss you dearly brpther.... r*i*p see you when we het there... watch over us..... love always you family... we love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Jean Doe

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2008
allison young wrote:
we will miss you dearly brpther.... r*i*p see you when we het there... watch over us..... love always you family... we love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, i'm from Kayenta and i know your uncle jd russel and i notice that your family from here just wants you to know that they are here for you and your family. If you need to talk or anything don't be afraid to come forth and ask for help. Times like this is hard believe me i know, i hope you read this and know that they love your family dearly. Best of luck , jean
nette young

Crownpoint, NM

#4 Apr 27, 2011
alison yeah i miss him too some time we have to let to let him go but its hard thats why i pretand that i dont exist im all ways
alone
nette young

Crownpoint, NM

#5 Apr 27, 2011
hi my cosin was my friend now im filled with hate anger and fear .
nette young

Crownpoint, NM

#6 Apr 27, 2011
hi letarra had myles some time i think HOW WILL HE EVER KNOW HIS UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!
nette young

Crownpoint, NM

#7 May 3, 2011
hi i cant do anything inssde i feel dead when someone gets me mad they dont know how dangores ia to them i might hurt them . when someone bllames me hurts me or i will kill myself .
nette young

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2011
hi i am okay still i dont care.......... well as you know iam deead inside
adeel khan

Battagram, Pakistan

#9 Feb 26, 2012
for a perfact job
nette young

Vanderwagen, NM

#10 Mar 6, 2012
hi i loved my cosin more than anythig!!!!!!!!!!
nette young

Vanderwagen, NM

#11 Apr 10, 2012
i miss you Faron i can't feel or hear or see any one i see him i seeFaron !!!!!!!!!!
nette young

Vanderwagen, NM

#12 May 21, 2012
Allison young wrote:
we will miss you dearly brother.... r*i*p see you when we get there... watch over us..... love always you family... we love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!

we always love him but we will see him
nette y

Gallup, NM

#13 Sep 20, 2012
in the dark i can feel you in my sleep ill miss you
nette y

Gallup, NM

#14 Sep 20, 2012
allison young wrote:

they dont know him we knew him and we really will miss him.
nette young

Crownpoint, NM

#15 Apr 8, 2013
i will always wonder if he knew always will die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony Grimaldi, longtime high school football... Sat Jack 1
News J.C. 'Smokey' Longacre (Mar '09) Jan 20 Steven 6
News Online poll reveals most popular choice for Col... Jan 19 Will Dockery 11
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Jan 13 juli 1
News The Rev. Samuel Turner Sr. Jan 13 Bishop Cheryl Myhand 1
News Buckwild Star Dies: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning B... (Apr '13) Jan 12 Honestly 3
News Michigan woman dies from virus while serving 30... Jan 12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web