Paul Gonzalez

Paul Gonzalez

There are 4 comments on the Alice24-7.com story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Paul Gonzalez. In it, Alice24-7.com reports that:

Paul Gonzalez, 47, died Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 in a Corpus Christi hospital following a sudden illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alice24-7.com.

Carolyn Caraway

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Just wanted to say a few things about my friend, Paul. I worked with him at the Hospital. He was so kind & patient to our patients, took very good care of them as a nurse's aide. He was also a very good ward clerk. He, along with his other family members, that worked at the hospital were thought of very well. I do remember how very proud of his son he was! He spoke of him often with a big smile on his face! My prayers & thoughts are with you as a family.
Sincerely, Carolyn Caraway
mom

Edroy, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Carolyn Caraway wrote:
Just wanted to say a few things about my friend, Paul. I worked with him at the Hospital. He was so kind & patient to our patients, took very good care of them as a nurse's aide. He was also a very good ward clerk. He, along with his other family members, that worked at the hospital were thought of very well. I do remember how very proud of his son he was! He spoke of him often with a big smile on his face! My prayers & thoughts are with you as a family.
Sincerely, Carolyn Caraway
You are so right I worked at Alice Regional Spohn and P&S Hospitals know the Gonzales families they were good workers did their job may Paul RIP a friend .
frances

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Thank u ur kind words my brother paul was very harder worker just like my mom9986
sheldon

Mineral, TX

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Frances i didnt know u come on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Josie Lena Fitzgerald Atkins Nov 29 virginfos 1
News Richard Scalise Nov 28 Joyce Schumacher 1
News Jodi Lynn Reagan (Sep '11) Nov 27 Jhaqueil Reagan 3
News Person of the Week - June 6 (Jun '12) Nov 27 Someone who knows 7
News Billy Diamond, former Fats Domino road manager,... (Oct '11) Nov 26 Sheila Shepherd M... 5
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Nov 23 NMcknight 138
News Woman who faked cancer and pretended to be Fort... Nov 23 NOT a DRUG USER 1
More from around the web