Teen Charged in Deaths of Family Members

Full story: WIAT-TV Birmingham

Birmingham, Al Birmingham police have officially charged 18-year-old Donate Callen with the deaths of three family members.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Debbie Chisolm

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

When i saw this on the 1st 48 I was brought to tears and sadden,
joel

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

there are bad white people there are bad black people there are all kinds of bad people. However you do see a trend if you watch first 48 that young black men tend to be impulsive and dont seem to value life as much. I think its because they have seen so much death it becomes almost accepted. Dont get me wrong their are some sick white folks out there and they are more likely the crazy serial killer types but young black males especially under 28 that grew up in the hood with a poor education tend to be the trend on first 48. I think this guy needs counseling but also should get life with parole. I do not think he should see the outside before he is 50 years old and even then he should be assesed by medical proffesionals. On another note If you look at how few people live in Birmingham and how much crime is there its pretty astounding, honestly alabama, miss, louisina all need a serious reformation on their school systems. Having traveled down their extensively people their lack education, its pretty sad. My heart goes out to those people in this case, another sad story
BoJangles

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

A good friend of mine was killed by his roommate. He was stabbed 27 times, and dismembered. They were both white. I don't believe that race is the issue. Some people Are evil. Black, white, green, or blue. I believe this starts from conception. Unfit and uncompassionate people/parents are the issue. Its a neverending, continuous cycle, of a collapsing society.
Syd

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

That was the most IGNORANT statement I've ever heard. PEOPLE are disgusting for WHO they are NOT by what color they are and for you to actually write a statement like that shows how just how ignorant people can be.
Christina Sasser

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Chill out lady, he was just reporting the facts, don't blame him for racial injustice. If anything, his heart was in agony and he was crying out for young black men that grow up in the ghetto.
John-from NC

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

I just watched this story on the first 48 and was very sadden by this. What a waste of life all around. My heart goes out to the young man. There are issues that only God can help him with. I prayed for him. May he find peace with God.
flynn

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

what a tragic loss, the potential leadership in that 12 year old girl. such a loss for her generation
Katy may

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

The After the First 48 just aired-and it is hard not to feel bad for this young man. His mother was a crack head, his father incarcerated for about the one hundredeth time. What sort of DNA do you think he was born with.?? I do not think he was born evil, more of an attachment disorder-much like many of the Russian adoptees in the US who also show psychotic tendencies.
My only racial comment is that black women are promiscuous, and seem to breed with any man who happens by. Birth Control. The concept really isn't difficult. And when you do reproduce-would it kill you to make some effort to find a man who 1)hasn't been in and out of prison and 2)has an IQ over 60, and oh yeah, is it too much to ask for you to stay off drugs while you are pregnant? Because, Davontae is the result of irresponsible procreation. He never ever should have been born.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Obituaries Forum right now

Search the Obituaries Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Branddon Keith Atkins, 21 of Providence (Aug '11) 10 hr That Atkins Girl 32
Kenneth L. "Ken" Haugh Mon Mary Frances Patterson 1
Kathryn V. Jensen Sun Pat Wick 2
thomas 'tyler' gue (Oct '07) Sat melinda harvey 3
Yesenia Arrango,25, dies. Popular Pharmacist at... Jul 17 Elizabeth Albert 1
State of dead priest's soul a hot topic Jul 16 Pat Dedo 1
Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) Jul 14 Corey 177
•••
•••