Racial Tension Building In South Africa

Oct 5, 2010 Full story: www.news24.com 5,459

The underlying racial tension in South Africa is like a volcano waiting to erupt.

That was the message from the rector of the University of the Free State, Prof. Jonathan Jansen, on Friday during the first annual lecture of the Ahmed Kathrada Foundation in Johannesburg.

Deputy President Kgalema Motlanthe was the keynote speaker.

They both said the vision of a non-racial nation, as set out in the ANC's Freedom Charter, started waning after the victory over apartheid. Full Story
First Prev
of 273
Next Last
hurryup

Runnemede, NJ

#5859 Nov 26, 2011
no 2 half whites can make white people.. don't believe stupid stuff people.. say about no kind of black person being able to make white people.. even pure blacks can make white people..
hurryup

Runnemede, NJ

#5860 Nov 26, 2011
BA_FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>I find it interesting that as a white nationalist you believe in reincarnation. Does that mean you could possibly come back or have been in the past a person of another race to what you are now? If you truly believe we are souls sent here to evolve than why get caught up in such pettiness like racism? Surely souls arent race specific. I'm curious to hear your take on that.
stop trying to convince that guy.. it's fcking obvious that being racists has a degree of entertainment value to it..
hurryup

Runnemede, NJ

#5861 Nov 26, 2011
you say the higher you evolve the whiter you become.. but there are black people with white skin..

they still have black features..

but then there are white people with darker skin.. with no black features..
hurryup

Runnemede, NJ

#5862 Nov 26, 2011
o yea I think those are latino whites or something..
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

#5863 Nov 26, 2011
folk's ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is this>>> FIRE UP the FRIED CHICKEN, WATER MELON and GRAPE SODA stands AND EVERYTHING WILL BE A-OKAY.
King

Toronto, Canada

#5864 Nov 27, 2011
SA's situation is similar to what Europe was going through when the Jews had taken over, its just that in SA it is the whites.

For full freedom they needed Hitler to cleanse Europe out, in SA's case they need their own version of Hitler.

I am not racist, I just believe that the whites know that everything is not always going to remain the same, and that someday the South Africans will want their nation back.

The more the whites oppress the more the feelings of hatred shall grow.

I say let all whites simply leave the nation rather than face murder and genocide, let it be peaceful for all.
Acrobeat

Ashburn, VA

#5878 Mar 25, 2013
south africa sucks
Jesus

Ashburn, VA

#5879 Mar 25, 2013
I will burn all white South Africans to HELL!!
Jesus

Ashburn, VA

#5880 Mar 25, 2013
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>Niglett's ... That's funny! Is that in reference to a white girls black babies? I always heard them to be burnt biscuits.
I will banish you to HELL!!
Anonymous

United States

#5882 Mar 25, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know...ask your mother.
lol.
Mobius

Fayetteville, GA

#5883 Mar 25, 2013
Racial Tension Building In South Africa (Oct '10)
What's happening now in 2013?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5885 Mar 25, 2013
I hate colonial settlers wrote:
<quoted text> still building. Hasn't reached breaking point yet.
Racial tension is what the ruling party wanted when they imposed 11 official languages on the country instead of just one. Far more serious than black/white tension are the inter-tribal tensions which lie just below the surface and regularly break out in xenophobic attacks around the country.

In the 1960s the British colony of Tanganyika became independent as Tanzania and the newly appointed Big Chief abolished 132 languages in favour of a single one - Swahili. He unified the country although the Swahili was a stuff up because it isolated the country from world affairs.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5886 Mar 25, 2013
I hate colonial settlers wrote:
<quoted text> still building. Hasn't reached breaking point yet.
I should have said that the inter-tribal tensions and squabbling will always prevent any unified opposition to this corrupt and inept government.
kgotso

Ashburn, VA

#5887 Mar 25, 2013
Not where I live it isnt.Im a greek cypriot immigrent and live in a 75% black area and we pretty much get along fine.its a lower mid class to poor area so theres no pretentious people or superiority.I dont know how things are going in the rich areas but they consist of 85% white people.
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#5889 Mar 25, 2013
who cares, the black south africans will victorious in the end
Anony

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5892 Jul 21, 2014
Mobius wrote:
Racial Tension Building In South Africa (Oct '10)
What's happening now in 2013?
It's 2014 now the "Racial Tension Building In South Africa" rhetoric still finds it's way in media headlines. SA isn't perfect, but a lot of its challenges are highly exaggerated in the media.
lungile

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5893 Aug 18, 2014
shit is hitting the fan (checkout sexy mzansi girls at www.afrocandy.co.za )
Floodlights

Austin, TX

#5894 Aug 18, 2014
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up...who cares about Africa...its a 3rd world country.
Africa is a CONTINENT. Stupid azz.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#5895 Aug 18, 2014
lungile wrote:
shit is hitting the fan (checkout sexy mzansi girls at www.afrocandy.co.za )
UM..........anyone heard of FERGUSON???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 273
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orange Cove House Fire (Jul '08) 2 hr Terry 7
Growing concerns over earthquake swarm in south... 8 hr there 1
Forecast: Temps Dip To Zero Tonight; A Warm Up ... 9 hr Wake Up WBNS 1
Dry month furthers drought fears 13 hr Here Is One 3
Romney's "Binders Full of Women" Goes Viral (Oct '12) 23 hr swedenforever 4
Offices closed, flights cancelled in Atlantic C... Tue Nantucket 1
Prentice pledges $20 million to fast-track floo... Tue Torys knew flood ... 2
More from around the web