Defense bill aims to address sexual a...

Defense bill aims to address sexual assault crisis

There are 11 comments on the KPLC-TV Lake Charles story from Dec 13, 2013, titled Defense bill aims to address sexual assault crisis. In it, KPLC-TV Lake Charles reports that:

A comprehensive defense policy bill that aims to deal with the epidemic of sexual assault in the military is heading to the Senate, where it could get slowed by Republican outrage over majority Democrats' limits on GOP power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLC-TV Lake Charles.

dont know N dont care

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Dec 13, 2013
just blamk on Bush!

cinsearly,
Dr. Obamad Hagel;-00
dont ask N dont tell

Hanoi, Vietnam

#3 Dec 13, 2013
chic-fil-Amen funies commerciallogical!!;-00

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Dec 13, 2013
who could have seen problems like this coming when the military was ordered to "open it's doors"?
EVERYONE except the liberal morons that made it happen!
Dr Yohaho Honda

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Dec 13, 2013
carey529 wrote:
who could have seen problems like this coming when the military was ordered to "open it's doors"?
EVERYONE except the liberal morons that made it happen!
Carey528! sign in yet? www.gop.gov/yourstory

cinsearly,
John Deers speaker of Homedepot CEO;-00000
Dr Yohaho Honda

Hanoi, Vietnam

#6 Dec 13, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
"Enlisting women and gays in he military will not have any effect on our readiness".---(D)emocRATS
Hmmmmm, this article says otherwise.
...in fact, this article says it is killing our military as surely as
(D)emocRAT policy killed (D)etroit.(D)emocRATS are all about "feel good" policy written for unicorns in a far off nerf land much like their anti-gun anti-American laws. The (D)emocRAT party, where ignorance and stupidity thrive and are rewared.
do you working for Dr. Obamass M.D.
https://www.healthcare.gov/ernor%22s/
22% U working on the Congrest ok!!!

Judges to hear Rod Blagojevich appeal; likely ex-Illinois governor's last chance at freedom

U know how to working NOW!!! ;-000
Dr Yohaho Honda

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7 Dec 13, 2013
excusee mi hav go to piss again, 2much tea & cafe' ;) C U La-the!!

;-000000000
Dr Yohaho Honda

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8 Dec 13, 2013
oh, 4get somethong;) don't get MAD pc OK!!!;-000

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#9 Dec 13, 2013
I'm not a "Liberal" but I see another side to this. First, women and gays (and transgendered) should be allowed to serve in limited capacity as they were WW2. Except, the soviet army that allowed them in combat.
Germans I knew that fought on the Russian front said they were worse,(To fight against ) than the men. It is nothing more than reacting to the stereotype of gays to say that they can't or won't fight. The Navy seals and Army Rangers are especially attractive to Transgendered people. One Girl I know had been a tunnel rat in Viet Nam. There was recently the story of a Navy Seal who had begun Transition. Capt Jan Hamilton was a "Para" in the British army before her transition. These stories are always coming to the surface and are so common that newspapers don't even bother to print them anymore. So what's the answer? Even the Soviets did Not mix genders. Their female troops were strictly separated from the males. They did not want to deal with a lot of pregnancies.So they were segregated. Segregation would go a long ways but it would interfere with what the liberals consider their real purpose, Miscegenation or cross breeding of the races. Our armed forces are being used for all sorts of politically correct "Tasks" when their real is supposed to be defense of the nation.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#10 Dec 14, 2013
Clinton started to feminize and homosexualize the military.
Cross-dressers and transvestites are permitted.
One never knows what one is, male or female.

And now, since Hussein Obama took over, he has allowed tens of thousands of muslims, as enlisted and as officers, to enter the military.
Musims are known to be sexual predators.
When a woman turns them down, they shout sexism, discrimination.
Muslims are seldom held accountable for their action, because democRATS consider them to be the most politically correct on the planet..

Protocol and discipline hardly exist due to political correctness.
I appears that a criteria for promotions, particularly within the officer ranks, is whether or not one accepts islam.

Remember the muslims major (HASAN) in the Army, the scum who went on a jihad murder rampage and shot and killed dozens of American soldiers at Fort Hood Texas?
There was absolutely no uproar from democRATS.
Hussein Obama remained quiet.
Being a good liberal means not to criticize muslims or their conduct.

How many other muslims in OUR miitary will go on a jihad murder rampages?

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#11 Dec 14, 2013
Basically I agree with you, however I'd like to clarify a few points. Transvestites are Crossdressers ! Latin "Trans" means to cross Vestite means Dresser. Perhaps you mean Transexual. I don't believe Clinton or anyone else is enlisting post op Transexuals. I don't doubt that there are many pre op Transexuals who are deeply woodworked (Stealth) and have no plans to expose themselves. Kristen Beck (Former Navy seal, Google) is a good example of one. The British Para Capt Jan Hamilton (Google) is another. My friend Rae was a Tunnel Rat in Viet Nam. She was told she had cancer from agent Orange so she completed her transition. The muslims are another story, but the real dangers are when they get out. We shall have a fifth column all across the country to deal with.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Papillon wrote:
Clinton started to feminize and homosexualize the military.
Cross-dressers and transvestites are permitted.
One never knows what one is, male or female.
And now, since Hussein Obama took over, he has allowed tens of thousands of muslims, as enlisted and as officers, to enter the military.
Musims are known to be sexual predators.
When a woman turns them down, they shout sexism, discrimination.
Muslims are seldom held accountable for their action, because democRATS consider them to be the most politically correct on the planet..
Protocol and discipline hardly exist due to political correctness.
I appears that a criteria for promotions, particularly within the officer ranks, is whether or not one accepts islam.
Remember the muslims major (HASAN) in the Army, the scum who went on a jihad murder rampage and shot and killed dozens of American soldiers at Fort Hood Texas?
There was absolutely no uproar from democRATS.
Hussein Obama remained quiet.
Being a good liberal means not to criticize muslims or their conduct.
How many other muslims in OUR miitary will go on a jihad murder rampages?
MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR..

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 14, 2013
dont know N dont care wrote:
just blamk on Bush!
cinsearly,
Dr. Obamad Hagel;-00
buku dinky dau

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asheville agencies address complexities of opio... 11 hr Humanspirit 3
News Cassie Sainsbury Colombian mafia said they'd mu... 12 hr thetazva 3
News Aid begins to flow to hurricane-hit Puerto Rico Sun Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... Sat Xstain Spot Remover 7
News City wants to join lawsuit opposing drug inject... Sat Jules 1
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) Sat Talkin About Comp... 156
News As waters slowly rise Mayor Shaver paying atten... Sat Smellsmell 1
More from around the web