People rescued by helicopters from Co...

People rescued by helicopters from Colo. flooding

There are 2 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Sep 15, 2013, titled People rescued by helicopters from Colo. flooding. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

13, 2013 in Boulder, Colo. . A wall of a clouds enshrouds the high-rise buildings of downtown Denver early Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

Mommi Poppins

Wailuku, HI

#1 Sep 15, 2013
The head mistress for all of the United States lives in Birmingham, Alabama. Her name is Rita Klich. She got around when she was younger in mobile, Alabama. She learned everything she knows from her mother. She may of gotten pregnant deliberately to entrap George Shinn. I do not have enough evidence at this time when it comes to George Shinn. Her plan failed so she went after her backup plan James Klich.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Mommi Poppins wrote:
The head mistress for all of the United States lives in Birmingham, Alabama. Her name is Rita Klich. She got around when she was younger in mobile, Alabama. She learned everything she knows from her mother. She may of gotten pregnant deliberately to entrap George Shinn. I do not have enough evidence at this time when it comes to George Shinn. Her plan failed so she went after her backup plan James Klich.
Perhaps someone should warn James Klich?....It would be the right thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sevierville church sells trees for wildfire vic... 43 min NahMean 3
News Residents line up to see wildfire-ravaged city;... 10 hr Vulva4574 5
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 13 hr JEFFRY Helms 15
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... Sun Short sight 1
News PHOTOS: Flood of Illegal Aliens Continues at Bo... Dec 3 tomin cali 1
News Cushing Denied Disaster Assistance After Novemb... Dec 1 stanforj 2
News Pay more for Columbia River, minister tells U.S. (Oct '14) Dec 1 Enough 2
More from around the web