Our Opinion: Putting a face on heroin...

Our Opinion: Putting a face on heroin epidemic

There are 36 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Our Opinion: Putting a face on heroin epidemic. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The statistics on the dramatic increase in cases of heroin and other opioid addictions treated at the Brien Center in Pittsfield are harrowing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
junkie are scum

Hope, ME

#22 Aug 1, 2014
Junkies and politicians are deceitful manipulators who lie to your face and are highly insulted when you don't believe their lies, forcing them to unleash their indignation against you for not believing their lies. Politicians and junkies are devoid of all morals and conscience. They'll swear on the lives of their own babies that every lie they're telling you is truth and how dare you not believe them.
junkies are scum

Hope, ME

#23 Aug 1, 2014
Junkies and politicians are treacherous, soulless, unremorseful creatures with dead shark eyes. They don't have a conscience. They're not in the least affected by the devastation they cause.
abcd

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Aug 1, 2014
Why insult the junkie by lumping him in with a politician.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#25 Aug 2, 2014
junkie are scum wrote:
Too many politicians are deceitful criminal scum who get away with their crimes. I really don't believe its necessary to choose which is worse. Both junkies and politicians are bad, and you certainly can't trust either. Just in today's paper a 40-year-old homeless desperate bank robber/junkie was released from jail to await a bed in a treatment center for addicts. Society would be better off providing junkies with all the dope they want, and hope for the best, a quick and final high.
Face the facts. Most of the heroin scum/whores are welfare rats and live in the low rent projects in North Adumbs. The sluts will shack up with the nonwhite animal dressed like an idiot, walking like an idiot and talking like an idiot and the alleged humanoid keeps the brainless gutterpig hoped up on dope. Everyone knows this to be true so why are the traitors in government not forcing welfare rats to be subject to random drug testing like so many working people are? Why is the sorry excuse for a president not declaring war on the real terrorist and that is the bloods,the crips and the latin kings? I say we need concentration camps deep in Alaska and let the pigs rot there and major dealers need to be executed.
This generation of 20 somethings is the worst generation ever to live. They are nothing but bottom feeding scumbags.
scummy ozzie

Broadalbin, NY

#26 Aug 2, 2014
Ozzie King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Face the facts. Most of the heroin scum/whores are welfare rats and live in the low rent projects in North Adumbs. The sluts will shack up with the nonwhite animal dressed like an idiot, walking like an idiot and talking like an idiot and the alleged humanoid keeps the brainless gutterpig hoped up on dope. Everyone knows this to be true so why are the traitors in government not forcing welfare rats to be subject to random drug testing like so many working people are? Why is the sorry excuse for a president not declaring war on the real terrorist and that is the bloods,the crips and the latin kings? I say we need concentration camps deep in Alaska and let the pigs rot there and major dealers need to be executed.
This generation of 20 somethings is the worst generation ever to live. They are nothing but bottom feeding scumbags.
Stop talking about your family we already know you are a bottom feeder. Thugs been around just as long as you been around bet you were even part of a gang yourself you talk like a idiot live in the worst section of town guess that makes you the biggest looser on here..
Some Guy From Adams

Albany, NY

#27 Aug 2, 2014
scummy ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking about your family we already know you are a bottom feeder. Thugs been around just as long as you been around bet you were even part of a gang yourself you talk like a idiot live in the worst section of town guess that makes you the biggest looser on here..
So you like junkies? I hope one of your illigetemate daughters takes up blowing bums for drug money like so many of the sicksluts in North Adumbs do. Now youasshole why don't you go get another stupid tattoo? And one more thing mr.fuckface. The only gang I ever belong to was the US military you spinless little pissant.
Hugo Stigglitz

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Aug 2, 2014
junkie are scum wrote:
Too many politicians are deceitful criminal scum who get away with their crimes. I really don't believe its necessary to choose which is worse. Both junkies and politicians are bad, and you certainly can't trust either. Just in today's paper a 40-year-old homeless desperate bank robber/junkie was released from jail to await a bed in a treatment center for addicts. Society would be better off providing junkies with all the dope they want, and hope for the best, a quick and final high.
Treatment center my ass, police pick these scum up off the street around the clock and instead of arresting these violent trash bags they bring them to the BMC ER so the rest of you there waiting can listen to these pathetic excuses for human beings treat nurses and doctors like shit.
cry me a river

Hope, ME

#29 Aug 3, 2014
Junkies are liars, thieves and manipulators. You can believe anything they say. They'll swear on the lives of their own babies that every lie they tell you is the truth. They're users, and abusers of the people who care about them, at least until you just don't care about them anymore and shut them off from your life before they can do any more harm. They don't deserve compassion. Treatment is a waste of money, the only thing treatment/rehab/drug and alcohol counselors accomplish is securing paychecks for themselves while exploiting a lost cause. Let junkies rot in jail where they belong. Because most likely they've done something terrible to someone, someone whose only sin was making the mistake of loving them and caring about them.
cry me a river

Hope, ME

#30 Aug 3, 2014
cry me a river wrote:
Junkies are liars, thieves and manipulators. You CAN"T believe anything they say. They'll swear on the lives of their own babies that every lie they tell you is the truth. They're users, and abusers of the people who care about them, at least until you just don't care about them anymore and shut them off from your life before they can do any more harm. They don't deserve compassion. Treatment is a waste of money, the only thing treatment/rehab/drug and alcohol counselors accomplish is securing paychecks for themselves while exploiting a lost cause. Let junkies rot in jail where they belong. Because most likely they've done something terrible to someone, someone whose only sin was making the mistake of loving them and caring about them.
You CAN'T, absolutely CAN NOT, believe anything junkies say. But then I'm sure anyone who has had the misfortune of having a junkie in their family will know I mean. You CAN NOT believe any of their lies. Which is pretty much anything and everything they say.
scummy ozzie

Broadalbin, NY

#31 Aug 5, 2014
Some Guy From Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like junkies? I hope one of your illigetemate daughters takes up blowing bums for drug money like so many of the sicksluts in North Adumbs do. Now youasshole why don't you go get another stupid tattoo? And one more thing mr.fuckface. The only gang I ever belong to was the US military you spinless little pissant.
Blowing is your wifes department heard she likes to blow Albert Singer after he takes a dump and he doesn't even have one tattoo, so you see people that are looser and sluts don't necessary have to have tattoos just look at your wife. Hey azzhole my family is full of Marines the real heros of the United States....
Praxis33

United States

#32 Aug 5, 2014
scummy ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>Blowing is your wifes department heard she likes to blow Albert Singer after he takes a dump and he doesn't even have one tattoo, so you see people that are looser and sluts don't necessary have to have tattoos just look at your wife. Hey azzhole my family is full of Marines the real heros of the United States....
Wifes not good, mothers are were its at and North Adams is the place to be. Your mom should have a tattoo on her big belly that says Son's Here with and arrow pointing to her skank. Start at your mothers front door and work you way around to the back door. If you mother has had a train with marines she might be a little worn out so you might need some aids.
cry me a river

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Jan 30, 2015
cry me a river wrote:
Joshua Bressette, a loving son with loyal friends, his death, due to a bullet in the back of his head on a rooftop, may be connected to his acting as an informant for law enforcement who no doubt coerced a junkie into doing law enforcements job for them. Being a junkie, his days were probably numbered anyway. But if he went to jail for his alleged drug crimes, maybe he'd still be alive. Maybe! But he'd probably still be a junkie, and junkies are liars and manipulators. They steal, they lie, they cheat, they're amoral deceitful scum. And some of them would sell their own kid for a fix. Their disease, their affliction, their illness, their selfishness, it's all about them. They don't care who they hurt. I don't have any doubt that some of them are very much loved, but they are lost souls. And some things are just unforgivable. And cops who are paid to be the scum they are, should do their own dirty work.
Like I said, junkies are selfish deceitful scum.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#36 Jan 31, 2015
scummy ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>Blowing is your wifes department heard she likes to blow Albert Singer after he takes a dump and he doesn't even have one tattoo, so you see people that are looser and sluts don't necessary have to have tattoos just look at your wife. Hey azzhole my family is full of Marines the real heros of the United States....
Why don't you suck six miles ofshit right out of myasshole? Your sorry family is festering with WOJO's sicksluts and knucklefuckers all of whom's ancestors were incestors. Have a nice day loser.
Overlord Of Siggsville

Albany, NY

#37 Jan 31, 2015
scummy ozzie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking about your family we already know you are a bottom feeder. Thugs been around just as long as you been around bet you were even part of a gang yourself you talk like a idiot live in the worst section of town guess that makes you the biggest looser on here..
Why don't you run along now and go get another stupid tattoo you fuckingmoron?
someone normal

Springfield, MA

#38 Jan 31, 2015
Ozzie King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you suck six miles ofshit right out of myasshole? Your sorry family is festering with WOJO's sicksluts and knucklefuckers all of whom's ancestors were incestors. Have a nice day loser.
Your a sick one, why don't you just get off the drugs and get a job.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#40 Jan 31, 2015
someone normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a sick one, why don't you just get off the drugs and get a job.
I might be sick but I never felt better in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple say... 11 hr who do u call 1
News Why scientists reconstructed an ancient plague 11 hr who do u call 1
News 22 per cent of forests lost in 14 years 12 hr who do u call 1
News Study: Global Greening Will Stave Off The Bad P... 12 hr Earthling-1 1
News In drought, drones help California farmers save... 15 hr Welfare Farmers 1
News Collier residents tense over Zika spraying rules 22 hr oldmanlew 3
News Drones meet drought in skies of storied Califor... Tue Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web