Nation faces blizzard, severe thunder...

Nation faces blizzard, severe thunderstorms, tropical storm, wildfires

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Oct 4, 2013, titled Nation faces blizzard, severe thunderstorms, tropical storm, wildfires. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Raging winds and blinding snow are crushing portions of western South Dakota, eastern Wyoming, and northwest Nebraska, as a vigorous fall storm deepens in northern Plains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2013
That is just not possible... We have already been told that "Children will not know what snow is in a few years" about a decade ago... and that Rivers would be drying up and people starving due to heat waves killing off all our food crops...

This article is just Deniers trying to fool The People into thinking that the planet is not warming so fast and is actually hotter than anytime in the last 5 million years due to the CO2 we exhale and the core of the planet being Millions of degrees....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Jury: Water loss found in cities across i... 28 min Adam Lambert 2
News Back-To-Back Earthquakes Felt In NW Tarrant County (Nov '13) 3 hr Steve 5
News Good news: Planetary alignment won't cause Cali... 9 hr wait and see eh 1
News Texas oil tycoon: We aren't having more earthqu... 9 hr really now 1
News Cheap motorbikes bring opportunity and chaos to... 9 hr Del 1
News Vacaville ups water conservation efforts to Sta... 9 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News The Golden Gate Bridge is once again under sieg... 9 hr Del 1
More from around the web