BRIEF: Madinah residents reassured on...

BRIEF: Madinah residents reassured on emissions

There are 2 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Jul 27, 2013, titled BRIEF: Madinah residents reassured on emissions. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Civil Defense Department in Madinah Province said smoke and odor emissions from inside the King Fahad project in Al Madinah and some surrounding neighborhoods are caused by buried waste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Ah: so it was ancient world "Gehenna" rather than the mediaeval fire & brimstone "Hell" then.

Interesting either way; Madinah being plated over by lava would make it rather more interesting for outside observers though... You could then twin it with Goma.

Have a nice day: Ag

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Oops almost forgot...

That nutjob El Ameen should have commented on this one in his usual wacky manner. It would definitely have been one for that bozo.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump: US must fix 'lax immigration... Dec 11 Jose 1
News Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietl... Dec 11 The REBEL 14
News Autism, mercury, aluminum and vaccine-induced e... Dec 10 UNAVOIDABLY UNSAFE 1
News Mammoth Lakes area hit by swarm of hundreds of ... Dec 9 Sad but True 8
News The Latest: Thousands flee Southern California ... Dec 7 Martha 3
News Hurricane Irma Recovery Fails Miami's African-A... Dec 7 ADAM THE MACHO LI... 25
News Condom dispute highlights dangers of HIV among ... Dec 6 Bernhard Goetz 1
More from around the web