Christian County sheriff seeks owner of soot-covered dog found in forest fire

Jul 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KYTV Springfield

Christian County Sheriff Joey Kyle is looking for the owner of a small dog that he rescued from the forest fire his his county last week.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a moron. Topix is a nationwide news/discussion site based out of California. The site is localized to practically every city in the U.S. I'd say from the comment directly above yours that its obvious they aren't for or against Sheriff Kyle. I would imagine that your comment got deleted because you spouted something derogatory and ignorant like your above post.
What's was derogatory about his comment? The truth? I've seen you post some ignorant comments oh wait im replying to one of them...hahahahahahahahahahaha
So What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

yourmom01 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's was derogatory about his comment? The truth? I've seen you post some ignorant comments oh wait im replying to one of them...hahahahahahahahahahaha
Good one...

I speculated that the comment that got deleted was derogatory since thats one of the few reasons topix would delete a comment. The comment I replied to was just ignorant.

From your handle and witty reply, I'll assume your about 14 years old

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one...
I speculated that the comment that got deleted was derogatory since thats one of the few reasons topix would delete a comment. The comment I replied to was just ignorant.
From your handle and witty reply, I'll assume your about 14 years old
Speculating screw that. We need facts. You know what happens when you assume. That right there is what a 12 year old says. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Say what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Kyle is a good sheriff and that's fact I find it funny how many idiots get on here and talk about election year and no one was even running against Kyle
antidrugs

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

All Mrs Trish talks about is legalizing marijuana - she goes on every single place she can to put her two cents in. Probably if druggies weren't pushing so hard for it for recreational use, it would already be legal for medical use here.

I wish she would just go away.
MrsTrish

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Dear antidrugs,

Stalk much? Do I need to worry about my safety?
Linda

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Underage drinking is very common. Why would underage pot smoking not be?
You quoted examples of young people drinking alcohol being reduced in areas with legal medical use of pot. Clearly, even regulating it for medical use only resulted in an increase of recreational use including by those who would be under age.
have to jump in here alot of teens already smoke it so its already common!
Linda

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

alot of teenagers already smoke weed so it is common and has been for decades
anita bonghit

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Linda wrote:
alot of teenagers already smoke weed so it is common and has been for decades
the 60's---those were the days my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••