Japan gives Canada $1 million to help...

Japan gives Canada $1 million to help for shore clean up of tsunami debris

There are 4 comments on the medicinehatnews.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Japan gives Canada $1 million to help for shore clean up of tsunami debris. In it, medicinehatnews.com reports that:

From left to right, Canada's Environment Minister Peter Kent, Japanese Consul General Seiji Okada, and British Columbia Environment Minister Terry Lake bow their heads during a moment of silence for victims of the 2011 Japan tsunami, during a a news conference in Vancouver, B.C., on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at medicinehatnews.com.

Yvonne

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 14, 2013

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Thank you Japan!
Ken

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 14, 2013
vancouverite

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Mar 19, 2013
$ 1 million for thirty years of garbage clean up... Thanks that will pay for one ministers severance package.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 4 hr Mitts Gold Taliblets 13
News Residents line up to see wildfire-ravaged city;... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... Sun Short sight 1
News Sevierville church sells trees for wildfire vic... Sun kim kardashian 2
News PHOTOS: Flood of Illegal Aliens Continues at Bo... Sat tomin cali 1
News Cushing Denied Disaster Assistance After Novemb... Dec 1 stanforj 2
News Pay more for Columbia River, minister tells U.S. (Oct '14) Dec 1 Enough 2
More from around the web