Earthquake shakes and wakes northern ...

Earthquake shakes and wakes northern Australia

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Earthquake shakes and wakes northern Australia. In it, ABC News reports that:

TONY EASTLEY: An earthquake has shaken northern Australia overnight, knocking things from shelves and waking people from their sleep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Dec 10, 2012
It was global warming that caused it....like it is causing everything....How we going to fix earthquakes?
Low EI The Evil

Australia

#2 Dec 10, 2012
We can drill a massive hole in the middles of da earthz & then hope we b seein da carbon emissions & stop it b4 the world ends. I hope dis problems solve it so we can survive another month b4 dec 21 da real date of the world endings & we becomes ghost peeps & da animals become birdys or dem robo transformers on neptune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asheville agencies address complexities of opio... 11 hr Humanspirit 3
News Cassie Sainsbury Colombian mafia said they'd mu... 12 hr thetazva 3
News Aid begins to flow to hurricane-hit Puerto Rico Sun Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... Sat Xstain Spot Remover 7
News City wants to join lawsuit opposing drug inject... Sat Jules 1
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) Sat Talkin About Comp... 156
News As waters slowly rise Mayor Shaver paying atten... Sat Smellsmell 1
More from around the web