Gallia County Earthquake

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Tiersa Davis Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Mar. 27, 2013 11:04 AM EDT Updated: Mar.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Told ya'll I've been hearing booms and stuff.
Ali

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Hoar, where was you at when you heard booms and stuff?
sonny

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

cmon crazy go see whats going on

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Ali wrote:
Hoar, where was you at when you heard booms and stuff?
Near Holzer. Been hearing booms and feeling vibrations for months.
Noah

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

wow, I thought for sure it would have been a massive flood with an ARK involved after seeing the seeing all the pieces of crap that live in that hillbilly HELL hole...go figure
Noah

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Wow, I was sure it would have been a massive flood with an ARK involved after seeing the pieces of crap that live in that Hllbilly HELL hole...go figure
angiegirl

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Noah wrote:
Wow, I was sure it would have been a massive flood with an ARK involved after seeing the pieces of crap that live in that Hllbilly HELL hole...go figure
No for real I saw 3 bigfoots, or is it bigfeet up there driving around in a Chevy Vega wagon that black. When I saw them they pulled out a grenade launcher and fired at me. Luckily there was a UFO flying through and the grenade hit it instead. So there I was surrounded by bigfoots and aliens and a burning UFO when all of the sudden I saw these little people dressed funny who told me to follow the yellow brick road. So while I was walkin the yellow brick road when this guy with wings, almost like a month fly's by and tells me to mind my own business and not come back. I said what about those vents and he said they were just from the super secret underground nuclear biological mega stealthy chemical warfare plant that had been there since the 1800s. So there it is you can all relax. Just don't ,.........hit by grenade)
ned

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Buckin crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I can really feel the love here, you all missed me didn'tcha? I promise I'll try and be around more just for your entertainment pleasures! ROFLMAO!
Sweet thanks, morons like you and your cross dressing buddy haha don't grow on trees!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Natural Disasters Discussions

Search the Natural Disasters Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHO warns HIV exploding among gay men..... 1 hr Zeppelin 3
Magnitude 5.4 quake jolts typhoon-hit Leyte 6 hr Joe2 3
Fire calls July 14-20 12 hr Trafalgar Rd 5 Sideroad 1
Anti-gay laws can fuel spread of HIV, research ... 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 21
'Back to the Stone Age' 14 hr SpaceBlues 1
Ancient viruses sound scary, but there's no nee... Thu Spanish flu virus 1
A new city after Katrina (Aug '12) Thu katrina randi us 3
•••
•••