Gallia County Earthquake

Mar 27, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 8

Tiersa Davis Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Mar. 27, 2013 11:04 AM EDT Updated: Mar.

Full Story

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Told ya'll I've been hearing booms and stuff.
Ali

Lancaster, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Hoar, where was you at when you heard booms and stuff?
sonny

Marion, OH

#4 Mar 28, 2013
cmon crazy go see whats going on

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Ali wrote:
Hoar, where was you at when you heard booms and stuff?
Near Holzer. Been hearing booms and feeling vibrations for months.
Noah

Barberton, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2013
wow, I thought for sure it would have been a massive flood with an ARK involved after seeing the seeing all the pieces of crap that live in that hillbilly HELL hole...go figure
Noah

Barberton, OH

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Wow, I was sure it would have been a massive flood with an ARK involved after seeing the pieces of crap that live in that Hllbilly HELL hole...go figure
angiegirl

Mount Gilead, OH

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Noah wrote:
Wow, I was sure it would have been a massive flood with an ARK involved after seeing the pieces of crap that live in that Hllbilly HELL hole...go figure
No for real I saw 3 bigfoots, or is it bigfeet up there driving around in a Chevy Vega wagon that black. When I saw them they pulled out a grenade launcher and fired at me. Luckily there was a UFO flying through and the grenade hit it instead. So there I was surrounded by bigfoots and aliens and a burning UFO when all of the sudden I saw these little people dressed funny who told me to follow the yellow brick road. So while I was walkin the yellow brick road when this guy with wings, almost like a month fly's by and tells me to mind my own business and not come back. I said what about those vents and he said they were just from the super secret underground nuclear biological mega stealthy chemical warfare plant that had been there since the 1800s. So there it is you can all relax. Just don't ,.........hit by grenade)
ned

Mount Gilead, OH

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Buckin crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I can really feel the love here, you all missed me didn'tcha? I promise I'll try and be around more just for your entertainment pleasures! ROFLMAO!
Sweet thanks, morons like you and your cross dressing buddy haha don't grow on trees!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 4 hr Ralph 36
Levee Project Opposed by Many 9 hr ELVIS 7
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 9 hr Independent patriot 653
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 12 hr Solarman 49
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... 20 hr Earthling-1 1
10 years on, where did all the tsunami debris go? 21 hr William 1
Earthquake Shakes Site Of Fuku... 21 hr William 1
More from around the web