Mormon Helping Hands provide relief after Filipino earthquake

Nov 1, 2013 Full story: Deseret News 49

More than a thousand Mormon Helping Hands volunteers helped their clean up after the October earthquake that struck the Philippines.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#47 Nov 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Silent Crusader]So from here on, the reformist started to pervert and corrupt the Holy Bible of the Catholics with so many translation. Every man for himself. Then protestants protesting protestants arises that resulted to over 30,000 more protestant churches. Bible prostitutions also followed among the thousands protestants which was what Felix Manalo AKA the ravenous 5th angel, Christ, messenger (last of the false one-not the last one yet) and the worm Jacob copied. Check out the meaning of Ravenous and Worm. The meaning speaks for itself. So Felix Manalo was so confused with so many corrupted versions and corrupted churches he joined that finally he got full of it and started his own.
[/QUOTE]

Silent Murderer,

It is not only the Catholic Church which perverted or corrupted the Bible but also the Protestantism!!! Mother Harlot and Daughter have the same intent to falsify the true Gospel even until now!!! Portestantism is made up of different sects and denominations with varied and conflicting doctrines and are therefore plantings of the Devil!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#48 Nov 26, 2013
There is no such thing as a Mormon helping hand!!! The Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam was part of their so-called helping hands!!!

Beware of the Mormons who greet you with a smile for they will baptise your dead!!! Although the dead could not understand and know nothing underneath the sun!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol d original

San Francisco, CA

#49 Nov 26, 2013
Thank you Mormons for your helping hands! Let's pray for Elias, who needs a lot of prayers ....

Since: Nov 13

Riverside, CA

#50 Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
There is no such thing as a Mormon helping hand!!! The Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam was part of their so-called helping hands!!!
Beware of the Mormons who greet you with a smile for they will baptise your dead!!! Although the dead could not understand and know nothing underneath the sun!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Iglesia Ni Manalo AKA Cristo Massacre:
http://youtu.be/KNQJaf7uLJM

Beware of the IGLESIA NI MANALO AKA CRISTO who greet you with a smile for they will baptise your dead AFTER 6 MONTHS OF RIGOROUS BRAINWASHING (TILL YOU HAVE NO MORE CHOICE OTHERWISE YOU CANNOT MARRY AN INC MEMBER)!!! Although the dead could not understand and know nothing underneath the sun!!!

Riverside, CA

#51 Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Silent Murderer,
It is not only the Catholic Church which perverted or corrupted the Bible but also the Protestantism!!! Mother Harlot and Daughter have the same intent to falsify the true Gospel even until now!!! Portestantism is made up of different sects and denominations with varied and conflicting doctrines and are therefore plantings of the Devil!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Remember the song "EVIL WAYS" by Santana? It starts this way"
'You gotta change your evil ways Elias....' that's my advise to you before you end up in your Felix Manalo kingdom down there when you finally go...where you don't have a second chance. You can mock me all you want and continue to call people names but just don't forget this song... Oh yeah...calling names is what you guys teach in Iglesia Ni Manalo (sana kasi talo sa huli).

Also one of your favorite songs "MY WAY"...(the favorite song of your BOSSING - you know what I mean. Pasensya na kung nabuking ka dito)

c ya later here... kind of so busy that I am not able to read all your twistings here....but I will try to find time to rewind your twistings so truth can be read again...and instead of your hateful twistings, people can read...words of wisdom, charity and compassions...from real God Worshippers and not from Real Elias Ibarra.

Riverside, CA

#52 Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Silent Murderer,
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
You really is so good in twisting...you quickly inserted the Catholic Church who were responsible for putting the first Bible ever... right away you have twisted the Original to become the fake. So which really comes first the egg or the chicken?

The original true gospels first put together by the Catholic Church became the fake and the fake became the original. You are truly laughable...

Yes I'd like to read more of your twisters here...not that I enjoy them but just amusing myslef seeing more of the Unreal Elias Ibarra twisters here...

Riverside, CA

#53 Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusade Murderer,
If you cannot understand English, then, stop posting!!! You are twisting the concept of what I posted!!! Also, stop lying against any member of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! That is a very decadent tactic which had made the brains of the gossipmongers from the Catholic and Protestant cults all the more graduate into hopeless retrogrades!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Correction, I am not the twister and gossipmonger like you are.
Do you ever read all your lying and twistings and gossip mongering here? Oh you should and I bet you will be amused to. They are awesome because others I read here are real while your twisters are amusing....and laughable..

One good simple example - about English... you easily implied no one can understand english but you.... pls teach me English but not about Manalo's doctrines and gospels.... hehehe

Ok my old friend turned INC member to promote his MLM business among INC members is RHernandez of California. He used to post good stuff on facebook but for over 6 months now you can only see postings about his MLM biz with pictures together with his INC's downline. Lately he posted he has about over 500 INC downline..(though he doesn't want to mention they were INC but he specifically said that to two of our mutual friends in one of those hotel events where he was the speakers. Before he was called to speak all his downlines were outside of the big conference room and when he was called, all his downline also went inside and took seats.... what a display of pride and vanity....full support from INC. The INC downline did not care to listen to other speakers and rather stayed outside the conference room only to go inside in masse following RHernandez...(probably in his thought..see guys! I have my downline following me).

Get the message? This was the truth and exactly how it happened but... it's okay if you want to twist this that's find with me...cause to you all true are false and false are true to you... The Original became fake and the fake became the original.

But I gave you the credit for the only thing that I found truly real is the Real Elias Ibarra ...you know what I mean...the one and only original Real Elias Ibarra...and I have not slightest doubt on you as the twister here.

Riverside, CA

#54 Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusade Murderer,
Iglesia ni Cristo members are mute??? Or is it the Roman Catholic graven images which are cross-eyed??? And which you worship???
If we are mute, then, you should not had been reacting to us here!!!
Real Elias Ibqarra
Guam
I see you did not get the right meaning of what I meant about "MUTE". Mute about truth but loud speakers on false and accusations...name calling, labeling, and etc.... You see when you are cross-eyed you can see graven images as cross-eyed too. Just like truth is branded as lies by INC. I hope you don't see them like doubles.... Like your Pasugos have double standard... One says one thing and another says otherwise on same thing.

Worst is Felix Manalo was not satisfied branding himself as the Ravenous Bird-man, he also claimed other titles like, 5th Angel, the last messenger after Muhammad called himself as the last messenger too, then Jesus Christ and then Worm Jacob (Jacob was Jacob and Felix was the worm) and also he was trying to insist that he was also a Solomon (the sex pervert)(but King Solomon changed from sex pervert to a true follower of God after he repented unlike Felix Manalo up to his death at the hospital).Felix Manalo died of the same illness Judas Iscariot before he hanged himself.

Manny Pacquiao earned all his 8 titles as witnessed all over the world but Felix Manalo claimed all his 6 titles according only to him by searching for bible verses found on perverted and corrupted bibles such as Lamsa and Moffatt only published in the 1900's to match all his claim. This is the reason why the Ravenous Bird-man cannot use the only original bible with 73 books but only uses the corrupted one to support his corrupted claims and gospels.

Can Lamsa and Moffatt bibles be the original and the truth? Can you answer this one? I'd like to see how you can twist out an answer to this?

Ok I will wait for your twisters again on the above.

Since: Dec 12

Carlton North, Australia

#55 Nov 29, 2013
Elias is creepy. Im all for freedom of speach and have a healthy respect of gays. But his persistence and relentless attacking of other peoples faith revolts me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 45 min hpcaban 13
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 49 min the Light 36
Ebola: Africa's image takes a hit 1 hr SirPrize 4
Cuba to host ALBA summit on Ebola 5 hr John Grimbaldsun 6
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 5 hr Smack Down 23
5 worst problems faced by Las Vegas 7 hr creditrepairlasvegas 1
Cubans Mobilize to Fight Ebola 7 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 29

Natural Disasters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE