Mormon Helping Hands provide relief a...

Mormon Helping Hands provide relief after Filipino earthquake

There are 49 comments on the Deseret News story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Mormon Helping Hands provide relief after Filipino earthquake. In it, Deseret News reports that:

More than a thousand Mormon Helping Hands volunteers helped their clean up after the October earthquake that struck the Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#27 Nov 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris,
Only the Iglesia ni Cristo is important to me and not all religion!!! God provided me with things that I need, and thus, I have to do something in return and that is to give honor and glory to His name!!! It is the duty of man to repay with deep reverence what he owes from His Creator!!! And what we are doimng in the Iglesia ni Cristo is to embrace life at present but also the everlasting life that is to come as a reward for the faithfuls!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
You mean material treasures on earth? That is true... a friend of mine (at least used to be who used to call me Kuya until he switched to Iglesia Ni Cristo y Manalo and now have over $300k in his bank plus luxury car and home... 2 years earlier we was struggling financially until he discovered how...via INC. He used to contact me on FB. He knew INC members are excellent networkers on MLM pyramid biz. And he did & made it in 2 years or so. He bragged about all with another friend of ours. He said he could make our friends rich too. Of course you have to give in return otherwise you will be questioned for not contributing as required least you become subject to administrative investigation or you will be visited at your house. If material things are your measurement then you are in the right church. Stick with it otherwise you will have to carry your cross to follow him... you can't bear it if you are not used to.
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#28 Nov 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bakla,
Nay, not so!!! Only chapels of Catholics and Ptotestants have "For Sale" signs because of empty pews and the missing Vatican Billions!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Is this how Jesus teaching you to insult people with the word "Bakla". This is devilish.... but I am not surprised since that is typical and the way of INC's ministers and deacons.
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#29 Nov 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris,
There is no substitute for life in heaven, the New Jerusalem!!! Joseph Smith was able to get Mormon virgins through deceptions!!! He asked for the wife of one of his faithfuls but the said Californian husband compromised with him by giving his 14 years old daughter instead!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
It is true, there is no substitute for life in heaven only if you deserves to be there... but the way I look at the Real Elias Ibarra, I don't see charity, goodness, humility and love for mankind... you got to be kidding...

if you care to know what Real INC is all about... read new updates here: http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#30 Nov 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Mute,
You are correct!!! The Roman Catholic Inquisitions, which killed millions, will always remain as the blackest stains in the history of mankind!!! They feed to the lions the members of the fisrt-century Christians known as the Church of Christ!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Sori...I am not an INC member that is mute. I am not under your strict rule of obedience to the manalos - the ravenous bird/angel that is neither angelic or dove. INC should be happy that inquisitions only happened in those early days, otherwise, there will only be catholics around no heretics...like the Iglesia ni Cristo y Manalo. They will never allow heretics.. but life had changed. Anyone now can claim anything...churches now are like pinnies anyone can start his own church and uses every sort of corrupted and perverted bibles without care for the true version. Anyone can have private armies of ex cops and military to maim or kill those who oppose their church... Ministers and deacons can carry guns not the word of God for they are afraid, what they do can turn around.... Yes I agree with you anti-catholic heretics were subject of inquisitions in Europe long long time ago...when there is no freedom of speech unlike now...
Murders are okay among INC for the sake of religion..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Even dirty fingers are okay...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#31 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you said something very true.."architecturally well-designed". Yes by a catholic architect.
Crusade Murderer,

That was then but still the materials used, concept, design, and architecture have to conform with the norm of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! Take notice that there is no corral stones used!!!

No begging from Janet Napoles,'agent orange" from the Mormons, forced labor, and landgrabbing were used when we build our chapels!!!

We now have a Construction and Engineering Department!!! It has its own building full of the latest computers which could help design the most spectacular houses of worship and just like this:

a Japanese architect was driving in Tondo and saw the Iglesia church there. Its like a jewel sparkling in the sun.I have traveled to many places, but I have not seen anything like it.

Reference:(A signature in the sky, Philippine Free Press, p.15)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#32 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean material treasures on earth? That is true... a friend of mine (at least used to be who used to call me Kuya until he switched to Iglesia Ni Cristo y Manalo and now have over $300k in his bank plus luxury car and home... 2 years earlier we was struggling financially until he discovered how...via INC. He used to contact me on FB. He knew INC members are excellent networkers on MLM pyramid biz. And he did & made it in 2 years or so. He bragged about all with another friend of ours. He said he could make our friends rich too. Of course you have to give in return otherwise you will be questioned for not contributing as required least you become subject to administrative investigation or you will be visited at your house. If material things are your measurement then you are in the right church. Stick with it otherwise you will have to carry your cross to follow him... you can't bear it if you are not used to.
Crusade Murderer,

If you cannot understand English, then, stop posting!!! You are twisting the concept of what I posted!!! Also, stop lying against any member of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! That is a very decadent tactic which had made the brains of the gossipmongers from the Catholic and Protestant cults all the more graduate into hopeless retrogrades!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#33 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sori...I am not an INC member that is mute.
Crusade Murderer,

Iglesia ni Cristo members are mute??? Or is it the Roman Catholic graven images which are cross-eyed??? And which you worship???

If we are mute, then, you should not had been reacting to us here!!!

Real Elias Ibqarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#34 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this how Jesus teaching you to insult people with the word "Bakla". This is devilish.... but I am not surprised since that is typical and the way of INC's ministers and deacons.
Crusade Murderer,

Since when was the word "bakla" insulting to the Catholics and Protestants??? How could it be insulting if Roman Catholic priests themselves are practicing the same??? Here's one proof:

Homosexuality In The Catholic Church

"...In one of the very few studies based on hard data -- 1,500 interviews between 1960 and 1985 -- Maryland psychologist Richard Sipe, a former priest, concludes that about 20 percent of 57,000 U.S. Catholic priests are homosexual and that half of these are sexually active. But since 1978, Sipe believes, the number of gay priests has increased significantly; other therapists think the figure today may be closer to 40 percent...."

Reference:(Newsweek, February 23, 1987, p. 44.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#35 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Murders are okay among INC for the sake of religion..
Crusade Murderer,

You are lying and is therefore an ignoramus of history!!! Which religion killed millions??? Let history be the judge!!!

John A. O'Brien, a Jesuit priest reveals:

"'The first law of history', declared Pope Leo Xlll, as we mentioned previously,'is to assert nothing false and to have no fear of telling the truth'. In conformity with that wise principle, we frankly acknowledge the responsibility of the popes in the use of torture and in the burning of thousands of heretics at the stake. Their sanctioning of such cruel and brutal measures is unquestionably one of the blackest strains on the record of the Holy Office and will remain to the end of time a cause of obloquy and shame upon the papacy." (p. 49)

Reference:(O'Brien, John A., Ph.D., L.L.D., The Truth About the Inquisition. Nihil Obstat: Thomas E. Dillon, Censor Librorum. Imprimatur: John F. Noll, D.D., Bishop of Fort Wayne. New York, USA: The Paulist Press)

The criminal Vatican Church admitted her crime!!! You are therefore an ignorant liar!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#36 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true, there is no substitute for life in heaven only if you deserves to be there... but the way I look at the Real Elias Ibarra, I don't see charity, goodness, humility and love for mankind... you got to be kidding...
if you care to know what Real INC is all about... read new updates here: http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Crusade Murderer,

This is where there is no goodness:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

There is never goodness from the Roman Catholic Church and down to the popes and priests:

Pope Julius II (1503 to 1513)

Despite the clergy's sacred oath of celibacy , Julius reportedly had several mistresses and at least one illegitimate daughter (some sources indicate that he had two other daughters who died during childhood). In 1511, a council brought charges of lewd sexual acts against him, alleging that he was "a sodomite covered with shameful ulcers," according to Dr. Joe J. Payyapilly in "The Spirit of Holiness" (Xlibris Corporation, 2010).

Although he was a fan of the arts and collected ancient sculptures, he was apparently not a believer in the adage good art takes time. Julius forced Michelangelo to complete the Sistine Chapel before he was ready to do so, according to "The Western Heritage" (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Michelangelo never got around to finishing Julius' tomb after the pope had died, according to "Christianity: the First Two Thousand Years" (Continuum International Publishing Group, 1997).
XXXXXXXX

"That all priests do not practice all the virtues, that some have fallen into the grave and scandalous error, is a fact which no serious person could deny. From the earliest days priests have been guilty even of heresy, indeed, all the heresies of Christendom have been started and promoted by priests..."

Reference:(Whereon To Stand: What Catholics Believe And Why, pp. 240-241)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#37 Nov 4, 2013
Only uses highly corrupted and perverted bible versions (according to several bible scholars) such as:
Lamsa, Moffatt, NKJV, NIV, TEV, New Century Version, Holman Christian Standard, RSV, New Living Translation, LB, God's Word, The Message, NASB, ASV, REB and probably more. This is simply bible prostitution. Too many perverted bible versions...kaya hindi na alam kung alin ang tamang salita ng Diyos. They have been using practically every wrong versions except the true original version...
Only INC members can claim they are the only one true church of Felix Manalo that uses so many of these type of versions. I have not seen such many bibles being used by one church. What teachings do you expect from using these type of perverted versions.
http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Here are true facts about the Iglesia Ni Cristo for your reading:
http://pinoycourier.blogspot.com/2011/02/igle...
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#38 Nov 4, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
Only uses highly corrupted and perverted bible versions (according to several bible scholars) such as:
Lamsa, Moffatt, NKJV, NIV, TEV, New Century Version, Holman Christian Standard, RSV, New Living Translation, LB, God's Word, The Message, NASB, ASV, REB and probably more. This is simply bible prostitution. Too many perverted bible versions...kaya hindi na alam kung alin ang tamang salita ng Diyos. They have been using practically every wrong versions except the true original version...
Only INC members can claim they are the only one true church of Felix Manalo that uses so many of these type of versions. I have not seen such many bibles being used by one church. What teachings do you expect from using these type of perverted versions.
Here are true facts about the Iglesia Ni Cristo for your reading:
Crusade Murderer,

Some Bible verses were intentionally mistranslated by both Roman Catholics and Protestants!!! It is therefore not our fault!!! That these verses were erroneous can be deduced from criticisms made by both Catholic and Protestant scholars themselves such as the following:

"We read the Gospels and the book of Acts in the light of our understanding of the pre-existence and the incarnation of God the Son. However, the early Christians had no such concepts in their minds. They had no doctrine of the deity of Christ ..."

"Binasa natin ang mga Ebanghelyo at ang aklat ng mga Gawa sa liwanag ng ating pagkaunawa sa pre-eksistensiya at sa pagkakatawang-tao ng Diyos Anak. Subalit, ang mga unang Cristiano ay walang gayong konsepto sa kanilang mga isipan. Wala silang doktrina tungkol sa pagka-Diyos ni Cristo ..."

Reference: Ladd, George E. The Young Church: Acts of the Apostles, p. 48. London: Lutterworth Press; New York and Nashville: Abingdon Press, 1964.

"The New Testament writers do not even ordinarily speak of Jesus as 'God'..."

"Ni hindi man lamang karaniwang binabanggit ng mga manunulat ng Bagong Tipan ang tungkol kay Jesus bilang 'Diyos'..."

Reference: McBrien, Richard P. Catholicism. Third Edition. p. 346. Great Britain: Geoffrey Chapman, 1994.

Maging ang paring Jesuita na si Pedro Sevilla ay nagpatotoo rin na si Cristo ay hindi tinawag na Diyos sa mga kauna-unahang araw ng Critianismo:

"Kaya't hindi maaaring sabihin na tinatawag na Diyos si Jesus sa mga kaunaunahang araw ng kristiyanismo ."

Reference: Sevilla, Pedro, S.J. Ang Kabanalbanalang Isangtatlo: Ang Diyos ng mga Kristiyano, p. 32. Quezon City: Loyola School of Theology-Ateneo de Manila University, 1988.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#39 Nov 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusade Murderer,
This is where there is no goodness:
"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).
"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"
Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)
There is never goodness from the Roman Catholic Church and down to the popes and priests:
Pope Julius II (1503 to 1513)
Despite the clergy's sacred oath of celibacy , Julius reportedly had several mistresses and at least one illegitimate daughter (some sources indicate that he had two other daughters who died during childhood). In 1511, a council brought charges of lewd sexual acts against him, alleging that he was "a sodomite covered with shameful ulcers," according to Dr. Joe J. Payyapilly in "The Spirit of Holiness" (Xlibris Corporation, 2010).
Although he was a fan of the arts and collected ancient sculptures, he was apparently not a believer in the adage good art takes time. Julius forced Michelangelo to complete the Sistine Chapel before he was ready to do so, according to "The Western Heritage" (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Michelangelo never got around to finishing Julius' tomb after the pope had died, according to "Christianity: the First Two Thousand Years" (Continuum International Publishing Group, 1997).
XXXXXXXX
"That all priests do not practice all the virtues, that some have fallen into the grave and scandalous error, is a fact which no serious person could deny. From the earliest days priests have been guilty even of heresy, indeed, all the heresies of Christendom have been started and promoted by priests..."
Reference:(Whereon To Stand: What Catholics Believe And Why, pp. 240-241)
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
What you stated above are all true, they are the works of the enemies that penetrated & already inside the walls & corridors of the Vatican. What you just mentioned is not new to us. We already know how the enemies of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ has been attacking the church from the inside, the Freemasons & communists joined by the iluminati. I don't thing INC is considered a real threat by the Vatican. I have not read a single article of the Vatican on INC. Read this now & I'll be adding more soon:

You will see more inside the blog. I suggest you start from post #1. You will know more here.

By the way you really have the habit of labeling...so I'll just return the compliment. The Crusade Murderer are really the ones inside INC whose purpose is to silence/kill enemies of Iglesia Ni Cristo including former INC's own members.

The fact is, the murderers inside the Vatican are freemasons & communists who joined the church from years back to destroy. Again read my blog #17, I mentioned all of them here. On the other hand the murderers that are inside INC are not enemies of INC but security cell commissioned by INC's admin itself to seek and destroy enemies of the Iglesia Ni Cristo inside and outside. Do you see the big difference? I hope you do.

Again, you are really the Real Ilias Ibarra because you can't hide your true nature. It shows on most of your reply/postings. Earlier you admitted you are an enemy, turned stone thrower, uncharitable, very proud, arrogant.... So there is nothing new.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#40 Nov 5, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
What you stated above are all true, they are the works of the enemies that penetrated & already inside the walls & corridors of the Vatican. What you just mentioned is not new to us. We already know how the enemies of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ has been attacking the church from the inside, the Freemasons & communists joined by the iluminati. I don't thing INC is considered a real threat by the Vatican. I have not read a single article of the Vatican on INC. Read this now & I'll be adding more soon:
Crusade Murderer,

So, the Catholic Church is itself the enemy of Herself or the Catholic Church??? You are very funny!!! It is an admission about a religion that is very dysfunctional!!!

Why are you adding the name of Jesus Christ in your Catholic Church??? The Vatican never used the said name for it was truncated from within and which of course is part of one of the apostate moves of the Church of Mary!!!

Priests, bishops, and Catholic faithfuls who are attacking the Iglesia ni Cristo are satanically Vatican inspired!!! You are therefore lying to the max!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#41 Nov 5, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusade Murderer,
Some Bible verses were intentionally mistranslated by both Roman Catholics and Protestants!!! It is therefore not our fault!!! That these verses were erroneous can be deduced from criticisms made by both Catholic and Protestant scholars themselves such as the following:
"We read the Gospels and the book of Acts in the light of our understanding of the pre-existence and the incarnation of God the Son. However, the early Christians had no such concepts in their minds. They had no doctrine of the deity of Christ ..."
"Binasa natin ang mga Ebanghelyo at ang aklat ng mga Gawa sa liwanag ng ating pagkaunawa sa pre-eksistensiya at sa pagkakatawang-tao ng Diyos Anak. Subalit, ang mga unang Cristiano ay walang gayong konsepto sa kanilang mga isipan. Wala silang doktrina tungkol sa pagka-Diyos ni Cristo ..."
Reference: Ladd, George E. The Young Church: Acts of the Apostles, p. 48. London: Lutterworth Press; New York and Nashville: Abingdon Press, 1964.
"The New Testament writers do not even ordinarily speak of Jesus as 'God'..."
"Ni hindi man lamang karaniwang binabanggit ng mga manunulat ng Bagong Tipan ang tungkol kay Jesus bilang 'Diyos'..."
Reference: McBrien, Richard P. Catholicism. Third Edition. p. 346. Great Britain: Geoffrey Chapman, 1994.
Maging ang paring Jesuita na si Pedro Sevilla ay nagpatotoo rin na si Cristo ay hindi tinawag na Diyos sa mga kauna-unahang araw ng Critianismo:
"Kaya't hindi maaaring sabihin na tinatawag na Diyos si Jesus sa mga kaunaunahang araw ng kristiyanismo ."
Reference: Sevilla, Pedro, S.J. Ang Kabanalbanalang Isangtatlo: Ang Diyos ng mga Kristiyano, p. 32. Quezon City: Loyola School of Theology-Ateneo de Manila University, 1988.
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Again, typical of INC ministros/deacons, you avoid admitting that all the books of the old & new testaments of the bible were religiously guarded by the catholics guided by the Holy Spirit until apostate Martin Luther and John Calvin started to remove 7 books from original 73 to just 66-the devil's favorite numbers- to start the reformation and protestantism.

So from here on, the reformist started to pervert and corrupt the Holy Bible of the Catholics with so many translation. Every man for himself. Then protestants protesting protestants arises that resulted to over 30,000 more protestant churches. Bible prostitutions also followed among the thousands protestants which was what Felix Manalo AKA the ravenous 5th angel, Christ, messenger (last of the false one-not the last one yet) and the worm Jacob copied. Check out the meaning of Ravenous and Worm. The meaning speaks for itself. So Felix Manalo was so confused with so many corrupted versions and corrupted churches he joined that finally he got full of it and started his own.

So Iglesia Ni Cristo is the product of the confused mind of the Ravenous 5th angel/Christ/last messenger/worm Jacob's which uses every corrupted and perverted bible versions there is to find and he could get his hands on. And the well trained ministers and deacons continued the process, followed thru and implemented total loyalty and obedience as instructed by the Manalos or take the risk of losing good paying careers and the mlm sidelines. And the scare tactic of not being saved if expelled from the church.

I have analyzed INC's belief and they are far from biblical truth and true teachings of Jesus Christ. They are more of disobedience to Christ's commandments and instructions. INC profess Sola Scriptura and yet they are the ones that breaks every commandment from Jesus. I'd be happy to enumerate all your disobedience to Christ if you want me to.
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#42 Nov 5, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusade Murderer,
So, the Catholic Church is itself the enemy of Herself or the Catholic Church??? You are very funny!!! It is an admission about a religion that is very dysfunctional!!!
Why are you adding the name of Jesus Christ in your Catholic Church??? The Vatican never used the said name for it was truncated from within and which of course is part of one of the apostate moves of the Church of Mary!!!
Priests, bishops, and Catholic faithfuls who are attacking the Iglesia ni Cristo are satanically Vatican inspired!!! You are therefore lying to the max!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
You can twist all you want for all I care. You are so well known twisters and so used to perversions anyway. I am not surprise by your true nature based on how you twist things up.

Read the blogs below first before you twist, so you will have more things to twist around. Happy reading....

http://iglesiaexposed.i8.com/
Silent Crusader

Riverside, CA

#43 Nov 7, 2013
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

What happened to our friendly conversation here... you know I'd be very happy to engage conversations with you here about your so-called true church of the false ravenous 5th angel/worm jacob/false christ.

Read this one too so you will know where you stand: http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...

Missed your twisters...
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#44 Nov 21, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
What happened to our friendly conversation here... you know I'd be very happy to engage conversations with you here about your so-called true church of the false ravenous 5th angel/worm jacob/false christ.
Read this one too so you will know where you stand: http://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/201...
Missed your twisters...
Silent Murderer,

There is no way of having an intellectual discussion with a low I.Q.!!! Read what is next and learn what a pope were doing to the horses, camels, cows and dogs:

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#45 Nov 21, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
You can twist all you want for all I care. You are so well known twisters and so used to perversions anyway. I am not surprise by your true nature based on how you twist things up.
Read the blogs below first before you twist, so you will have more things to twist around. Happy reading....
http://iglesiaexposed.i8.com/
Silent Murderer,

Read this reference about a pope that you worship:

Pope Leo X (1513 to 1521)

Pope Leo X not only allowed, but encouraged worshippers to pay for their sins literally. The corrupt religious leader was fond of putting prices on others' sins and requiring them to give him money in return for absolving their wrongdoings. Threatening that their souls would not be able to enter heaven if they didn't pay up, Leo X set sinner fines for crimes such as murder, incest and theft, "Pope Leo X: Opponent of the Reformation" (Compass Point Books, 2006).

Leo X was strictly against the Protestant Reformation, which was inspired by Martin Luther's argument against the church's unscrupulous methods of attaining funds based on people's fears of not getting into heaven, according to "Pope Leo".

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#46 Nov 21, 2013
Silent Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, typical of INC ministros/deacons, you avoid admitting that all the books of the old & new testaments of the bible were religiously guarded by the catholics guided by the Holy Spirit until apostate Martin Luther and John Calvin started to remove 7 books from original 73 to just 66-the devil's favorite numbers- to start the reformation and protestantism.
Silent Murderer,

Like the first-century Church of Christ, the guarding of the Bible was entrusted to God by the Apoostles and not to the Catholic Church which perverted its contents through fabricated verses such as the Johannine Comma!!!

There was no Roman Catholic Church during and immediately after the death of the Apostles!!! Before the close of the first century, the Bible was already completely written!!! The word "Catholic" was only used first by the bishop of Antioch, Ignatius, in 110 A.D.!!! Thus, the word "catholic' has nothing to do with Christ and the apostles!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Disasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prof at The Nation: CO2 'A Far More Deadly Gas'... 4 hr okimar 3
News Weird clouds may have inspired 'The Scream' pai... 5 hr Suezanne 1
News Florida blaze spreads after ripping through hom... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 13
News Alice Cooper to take Tupelo by storm Sun Rod Knox 8
News The Opioid Crisis Has Led to More Help for Addi... Apr 22 They cannot kill ... 25
News Flood damage minimal (Feb '09) Apr 21 rural overloaded ... 12
News 'We almost had it ready': The sad tale of a his... Apr 19 lots similar 1
More from around the web